Love-struck

One Of These Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***I HAVE NOT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER, SORRY FOR THE ERRORS***

 

EXT – MBC Music Building, Rooftop – 6:30PM

 

Leaning their foreheads together, with smiles on their faces, both completely out of breath after a long kiss. Taeyong turned Seulgi for him to hold her from her back.

“Aren’t we supposed to go back?”

Forming a thin line with his lips, lowering his head to nuzzle his face into her neck and grasped her tighter. “I don’t want to.”

She giggled, “They’ll be suspicious.”

“Let them be.”

She called his name in a hard tone. “Lee Taeyong.”

“Kang Seulgi”, he mimicked.

Breaking off from his hold she turns around and cups his face, pulling it closer to hers and plants a tender kiss on his lips. “Time to head back.”

 

 

INT – MBC Music Building, Studio 7 – 7:00PM

 

The Playlist crew prepared a huge pork and meat barbecue farewell party for the two former hosts. They figured it is proper to do it for the last time in the studio, to make it extra special.

The two separately went back to the scene without anyone speculating.

Both kept on stealing glances at each other, trying not to smile to widely each and every time they caught each other.

Both Jaehyun and Taeyong had to leave early for another schedule tomorrow, which caused Sungcheol to scream “GROUP HUG!!!” before the two leave.

Taeyong purposefully ran beside Seulgi, and puts his arm around her. The crew formed a hug circle and did their group hug, which lasted for a minute. With screams from Mingyu and Sungcheol saying – “We’ll miss the two of you!” and “Don’t go!”

 

 

EXT – The Playground, front of Seulgi’s Apartment – 11:00PM

 

Coming straight from the convenience store, Taeyong finds himself sitting in one of the swings at the Playground where he and Seulgi once talked. 

Finally, he spots her. Childishly running towards her.

"What are you doing here?!" 

"Waiting for you." 

"I thought you have a schedule tomorrow." 

"But that doesn't mean I can't go out and wait for you.", he grinned. Making her stop her steps.

He reached for her hand, and cutely asked. "What?" 

"Nothing.", she giggled. 

He ran past her, walking back as she continued to walk towards her apartment lobby. "Don't you want me to be here?" 

She just smiled. 

"I have your convenience store usual.", he proudly showed her the bag he's carrying, making her face light up in excitement. 

 

 

INT - Seulgi's Apartment - 11:15PM

 

"I'm giving you half an hour.", she said as she unlocks her door. "I don't want you to get into trouble." 

"Fine.", he pouts. 

He is the third person to ever step into her apartment. And she sure feels uneasy about it.

Taeyong looked around, seeing how neat and orgazined everything is. Fascinated by her little collections in every corner, like bears and can of pringles. 

Seulgi noticed how he was staring intently at her pringles shelf. 

"Those cans are gift from friends. Each can has a letter inside. Some are from abroad. And they bought it for me."

She the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter