Chapter 9 – I'm Fine

Our Destiny

After some days later, after party day, Other member tried many ways to ask Dongwan what was happened with him, but the answer still same, ”I’m Fine” . He always said that. Even Eric who had promise to kick Dongwan can’t do much against Dongwan. And Junjin who eagerly asked Dongwan every time they met when going to pick him up every day, replace Andy, didn’t know too. If Dongwan keep insist like that, it will give bad effect to them, or to their team. Minwoo can’t bear it again. He must get Dongwan’s answer, but to be beside him is really hard for him. 

Then Minwoo got an idea. He wants to do a surprise attack! He names it. At midnight, He goes recklessly to Dongwan house. He is in front of Dongwan house now. If anyone around seeing him, they will think he’s like a thief or a murderer because of his black and black dressing. He rings the bell house. He waits four to five minutes, no answer, he presses the bell again. No response. He tries again. He shouts Dongwan names right now.

“Dongwan-ah! Are you inside?? Can I get in??” Minwoo shouted loudly. Still didn’t get answers. But his feeling says Dongwan are awakes and stands in back of the door now. He doesn’t know from where his trust came. He just can feel it. He said he can feel Dongwan appearances. Wow!

“I don’t care! I will wait you here until you let me in! I know you’re there Dongwan-ah!” Minwoo said bravely. But still no respond. He keeps waiting for some minutes. Waiting Dongwan will let him in.
An hour and some minutes already passed. Minwoo still there waiting Dongwan. His trust became weak. Is Dongwan already sleeping now? Or is he didn’t want to let him in? Should he goes back home now? He’s ready to turns his body and then some sounds appear inside the house. 

“Dongwan-ah! Is that you! Hey I know you’re inside! I hear that! Please let me in!” Minwoo said confidently. 

After that sound, Dongwan opens his door. He shocked. “Huh, Minwoo? Why are you in here now?” Dongwan asked nervously. Minwoo got him. He’s try to lie with him, act like he just wakes up and hear his shouts. Minwoo rushed into Dongwan house and he hugs him. Dongwan panicked. He tries to reject Minwoo’s body but Minwoo tighten his embrace.

“Dongwan-ah, whats happened to you?” Minwoo asked with serious tone.

“Huh? I’m.. I’m Fine Minwoo! Nothing happened! Why?” Dongwan answered.

Minwoo pulls his body, he asked Dongwan again, this time he’s asks while stares his friends eyes. He wants to hear his ‘real’ answer. Dongwan keep insists he’s fine but Minwoo saw in his eyes. He’s lying.

“Don’t lie to me! Answer me Dongwan-ah! Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong with you? Why you’ve keep avoiding me? Why?” Minwoo asked again, get furious. Dongwan didn’t answer him. He turned away, feels annoyed. 

Minwoo had mixed feeling now. He didn’t realize himself until he gives a punch to Dongwan face that made him falls down right now. Dongwan shocked. He touches his cheek. He feels some red liquid besides his mouth. He’s really speechless. Minwoo shocked too. He didn’t intend to hurts Dongwan. He feels guilty now. He feels sorry to him. He approached Dongwan, he willing to check Dongwan condition. But Dongwan slap out Minwoo’s hand. Dongwan stepped back.

“Dongwan-ah, I’m sorry, I didn’t intended to hit..” Suddenly Dongwan give revenge to Minwoo! He punches back Minwoo faces like what he does to him. Minwoo taken aback. He feels little dizzy with Dongwan powerfull hit.

“Just how many times I must say to you I’m fine! I’M FINE!” Dongwan mad.

“Don’t lie Dongwan-ah! I really know you! I know you! You’re hiding something right now? Why Dongwan-ah? Can’t you tell me? Can’t you tell to your best friend, or your brother? You said we’re like brother right? Why you can’t be honest with me?” Minwoo sad.

“it’s none of your business!” 

“Okay if it not my business, tell me why you avoiding me?” Minwoo looks at Dongwan both eyes.

Dongwan can’t bear his best friend stares. His insist became weaker. Dongwan takes aback. He shuts up. He’s leaning his back in the wall. He breathes out, cooling down his anger. Minwoo keep waiting his answer. 

Dongwan looked at Minwoo. “I’m sorry Minwoo-yah, I don’t know what happened to me lately. I’m feeling so dumb. Lately I’ve tried to be an independent person. I’ve tried to life by myself right now. Being less socialized, being alone, do everything alone, without anyone.” Dongwan start confessing.

Minwoo confused. “Huh? Why you should do that? Why do you want to be alone?”

Dongwan doubted. “Why? I don’t know too.”

“Huh, what do you mean?”

“I don’t know, I think i just didn’t want to be disturbed.”

“Disturbed? Am I disturbing you?”

“No, I didn’t mean that. I.. I’m just..” Dongwan stopped. Minwoo kept waiting his answers.
Dongwan gets ‘trapped’ now. How should he explain to Minwoo?

“Ah forget it! I’m just little tired lately. I had overthinking lately. It made me stressed out. I’m sorry if I made you, and others worried with me.” Dongwan explained.

“What are you thinking Dongwan-ah? Can you tell me?” Minwoo asked. He is being interrogating Dongwan. He thinks there still something Dongwan hides to him. He should know it. 

“It’s nothing particular, just some random thinking.”

“I don’t get it? Being independent? Not wanting to disturbed? Over thinking? Because something simple? What does it mean?” Minwoo tries to lure Dongwan. At first Dongwan want to tell the truth but he suddenly changes. He keeps prevaricated.

“I’m just stressed Minwoo-yah, I’m fine, really. I just want to be alone now.” Dongwan getting tired to answering Minwoo questions.

“Is that true?” Dongwan nodded.

Minwoo still feel curious. What was Dongwan thinking? He wants to ask more but he don’t know how to ask again. He breathes out.  

“Okay I trust you. But please don't be like that Dongwan-ah. If you had some troubles, share with me, don’t leave me. I will beside you. Others are worries too. Don’t be like that Dongwan-ah. Didn’t you know I’m really hurts every time you abandoned me?” Minwoo said.

“Umm I’m sorry Minwoo-yah. I’m really sorry.” Dongwan feels sorry. Minwoo nodded as he says that okay. 

..

“I’m sorry Minwoo-yah, I can’t tell this to you.”  Dongwan though.