Chapter 8 – Problem (Part 2)

Our Destiny

At Hyesung house, 4 members already gather in there. They spend their times watching and playing games happily until night. Meanwhile, they’re discussed something there. Something was happened lately?

“Ya, didn’t you realize something ‘wrong’ happened lately?” Hyesung opened the conversation.

“Something like what?” Junjin asked.

“You didn’t’ realize?” Hyesung asked back. Junjin shook his head.  Eric and Andy had the same expression to describe they didn’t know too. They’re waiting for Hyesung to explain them.

“Actually, I felt something fishy with Dongwan and Minwoo. And i think it’s getting worse this afternoon after we ended our practice. I went to approached them. Minwoo tried to talks to Dongwan but Dongwan ignored him. After talked with them, Dongwan left both of us. Then Minwoo ran to him. I dunno what happened with both of them, but after what was happened then, I feel suspicious to them.” Hyesung told seriously.

“Ah come to say that, actually Dongwan hyung lately suggested me to pick him up for training. First I asked him, why didn’t go with Minwoo hyung? After moving, his house is nearest with him right? But Dongwan hyung just said he missed to spend the time with me. So I accepted him. And after what hyung said, I think there are something happened with both of them too!” Andy added some speculation.

“Hmm.. really? I didn’t feel something ‘wrong’ lately, or I just missed something?” Junjin asked.

Then they’re being quiet. They’re busy with their mind. Searching something ‘strange’ act from them. Then Eric realized something.

“Ah right! Didn’t you’re feel Dongwan was being ‘quiet’ lately? He’s really ‘strange’ now? Did something happen to him? Did we miss something? Or did Minwoo known something happened??” Eric said.

“And the fact, Dongwan hyung didn’t come with us now? Aren’t this is ‘strange’ enough?” Andy said. Others nodded.

Silence happen for a moment.

“So there was something happened with them? We should ask Minwoo later.” Hyesung said. Others nodded.

At night Junjin and Andy leave Hyesung house for a while to buy some snacks and drinks.  Eric and Hyesung are preparing for barbeque party. Some minutes later Junjin and Andy came with Minwoo. Minwoo coming late to join into party because he’s busy with his girlfriend. Hyesung greets a newcomer and shopping kids happily. He takes what Andy bought to bring it into kitchen and Junjin follows him. Andy and Minwoo go to Eric and help him to turn on the fire and grill some barbeque meats. They have fun with barbeque party. They eat and drink together. In the middle of party, Minwoo tries to calls Dongwan but he didn’t get the answer. Minwoo sighed. Then he continues to drink again.

“So, Dongwan didn’t come?” Minwoo asked to others. Four of them responded him with same answer, ‘they didn’t sure’. And their expressions were suspicious too.

“Eeyyy, What’s that expression? Why you guys looking at me like that?” Minwoo asked. Others were seeing each other. Give a sign to each other who will ask to Minwoo. Then Hyesung tries to ask but Minwoo cuts him.

“Guys, did you feels something happened lately with Dongwan?” Minwoo asked. Others were shocked. Actually they must asked this to Minwoo, but what was Minwoo asked was really confusing them. 

“Huh, did you guys know something?” Minwoo wondered.

“Huh, um no.. uh actually, we should ask you, didn’t something happened with Dongwan to you or..” Hyesung doubted.

“Hyung, are both of you was fighting?” Junjin asked straightforwardly. Hyesung stares hard at Junjin. Junjin didn’t responses it because he was looking at Minwoo. And others were looking for Minwoo answer too.

“Uh, I.. I don’t know.” Minwoo sighed. “I don’t know, lately Dongwan are acting strange with me? I was wondered too, did I do something bad with him? But I don’t know what was? I.. I’m really confused now. Dongwan avoids me badly. I feel so sad. My heart was really hurt.” Minwoo sighed. Hyesung and Andy who near him try comfort him. Hyesung patted his back. Andy hugged him.

Andy pulled his body. “Don’t worry hyung. Maybe Dongwan hyung think he didn’t want us to get into his trouble. We will find out together what his problems.” Andy cheers Minwoo. Minwoo smiled. Others nodded agree.

“Haiss stupid Dongwan! if he really thinks like that I will kick his really hard until his mind ‘cleared’.” Eric said nonsense. Hyesung looked angry at Eric. Junjin and Andy tried to hide their laugh. Eric just chuckled.

“I’m really hoping to you guys, please help Dongwan. I tried many times to ask him but he didn’t want me to ask him. Please tell me too if you know there something wrong from me to him.” Minwoo pleads to his friends.

“Don’t worry Minwoo-yah, just like what was I said, I will kick his if he didn’t tell us later.” Eric cheered Minwoo. Minwoo smiled. Junjin and Andy laughing hard with ‘ kick’ thing. Hyesung shakes his head.

..

“Dongwan-ah.. actually, what happened to you?” Eric thought.