Chapter 12 – Spying (Part 3)

Our Destiny

Minwoo is dragged by Dongwan into cafeteria at 3rd floor. In that place were already waiting them, Junjin and Andy. They sat in corner of café to prevent getting commotion that can gain people attention. Minwoo looks at Andy with sorry looks. Andy nodded understand. ‘Hyung, we’re doomed now!’ He thought. Both of them breathe out. Now they’re sitting facing each other, Minwoo with Andy and Dongwan with Junjin. Suddenly the atmosphere between them is getting tense.

Dongwan started ask their purpose for trailing them. Junjin remain silent because he feels annoyed plus betrayed with their existence. Minwoo and Andy didn’t answer first. Nobody between them wants to speak up. Dongwan and Junjin confused with their quiescence. Dongwan asked again, now with adding some angry tone. Andy starts to tell while Minwoo stay silent.    

‘Oh no, don’t said anything Andy! please!’ Minwoo thought. He’s really clueless now. He can’t tell his untruth about ‘adult thing’ he made up to Andy. What should he tells them later if they asked this?

Hearing Andy explanation made Dongwan and Junjin frowned. They looked each other confused. Then their gaze turned into Minwoo. They’re waiting Minwoo explanation. Minwoo bowed his head deeper. “I’m sorry!” Minwoo said.

“Minwoo hyung said, he overheard you’re want to go somewhere, and he heard that ‘adult think’ and then, here we are!” Andy added the explanation. Dongwan and Junjin thought hard.

Suddenly Junjin get chuckle. Then Dongwan giggles too. He understands what Junjin thought. Minwoo frowned. Andy expression turned ‘ugly’. They get confused now. What were they laughing now? Isn’t it supposed to be serious now? “Hyung! If you’re meaning ‘hotel reservation’ is adult thing, I think you’re wrong!” Junjin start laughing. Dongwan tries really hard to remain calm but later he burst up. Andy who didn’t know anything starts fake laugh following his hyungs. Minwoo start curious now. 

‘Ah so it’s like that! What a coincidence!’ Minwoo thought. Actually, an ‘adult thing’ was his trick to get Andy to accompany him to following Dongwan and Junjin. He didn’t hear anything what they’re talked before. Later he knew that the meaning of hotel reservation is about an event they will attend together tonight. They thought Minwoo misinterpret ‘hotel reservation’ as an ‘adult thing’. He doesn’t care what his friends thought. He shouldn’t think any excuses then. He really relieved now and starts laughing with his friends too.

‘God thank you for saving me today!’ Minwoo clasped his both hand felt moved.

Suddenly Andy got curious, he asked. “So both of you had knew we were trailed you this entire day?” Junjin nodded. “Since when?” he added.

“Since beginning, actually it’s Dongwan hyung. At first I don’t know if there some person following us. And I really shocked know it was both of you! I thought it was some crazy fans or something like that.” Junjin explained.

“So how about the girls? And you’re take separate way to..?” Minwoo eagerly asks while looking at Dongwan. Dongwan smiled evilly. They realized now it was their plan to trap them. Realize it made Minwoo felt really dumb now. And with Andy in his side made them looks like ‘Dumb and Dumber’ brothers now. “YA! ANDY! This is your fault!” Minwoo begin blame Andy.

Andy stares annoyed. “Eeey Hyung! Really! If you can get more cooperate with me! I think we would success now!” Andy argued. “Even we would be the best spy ever in Korean! Because what? You have me! I’m a suitable person for this business! You should proud have me as your partner! Jeez!” He starts blabbering nonsense. 

Dongwan and Junjin laugh really hard seeing how funny they are. They’re argued idiotly now. Junjin really amazed with Dongwan strong senses. With his ability to sense something like this made their team looks better than Minwoo and Andy team. ‘Hyung you’re really great!’ Junjin thought while looked at Dongwan.

.....

At last, Junjin invites Minwoo and Andy to the event. The event is about to celebrating the hotel achievement for being the longest operating hotel in Korea. Junjin whole family was invited here. 

The opening event was running rousing and pretentious. With some additional models catwalk performance making the event more extraordinary. Now it is the free time, the guests can enjoy every dish which served in each table neatly. Some drinks, beer, and wine are available for guests too.

Meanwhile, Junjin accidentally looks at them were in balcony from inside hall now. Then Andy come interrupted Junjin sight at them. “Hey Andy-ah, look at them!” Junjin said to Andy. “They looks have serious topic there” He continued. Junjin seems like to engage Andy to overhear what was them talk about.

“No no no! I don’t want to be involved in other people business again!” Andy remembers what happened with ‘spy incident’ before. “Anyway, about the girls from before, was they’re a model who was performs at opening before? I saw you’re looks like know them. Umm, can you introduced me to them Jin-ah?” Andy appeal.

Junjin frowned. He stares at Andy wondered. First he looks at Andy from head to toe then he speaks. “Since when you want to be introduced like this? Sorry Andy-ah, I think it wouldn’t work. At last you must have a height like Eric hyung or me, no, like Hyesung hyung was enough” Junjin speaks out honestly.

Andy fell offended. “Yah, Junjin-ah you make me feel heartbroken now. Can you not mention about ‘height’ now? And about Hyesung hyung, I think despite our height is different, I think I have more appeal charm than him and..” Suddenly some slaps landed on Andy back head while he didn’t finish his blabbering.

“And me what huh?” Suddenly Hyesung appears. Hyesung ability is like a ghost. He can appear suddenly without warning. Junjin startled. Andy shocked again. He thinks after been caught with Junjin before and Hyesung now can make him suffer a heart attack. 

“Hy..Hyung! Why you’re here?” Junjin asked while Andy still in his disbelief now. 

Hyesung feel upset. “Yah Junjin-ah, why you don’t invites me here? I hear from your mom you invites Minwoo, Dongwan, and this brat too. You forget me huh?” Hyesung said. While said ‘this brat’ he points to Andy. 

“Uh sorry hyung, I didn’t mean to be like that! i.. I’m” Junjin feels sorry. The facts he just want to invite Dongwan at first, then two brats appears interrupt them.

Hyesung smirked “Hahaha! I’m kidding, Junjin-ah! Luckily Eric relatives can’t attend to this event and ask Eric to represent him here. Then he invites me too. So here I am now.” Hyesung smiled.  

Junjin smiles back at Hyesung. “So where is Eric hyung now?” Junjin asked. Hyesung pointed to Eric who was surrounded with some model girls. Eric looks very happy with them. Andy jaw dropped. He’s really jealous with Eric now.

With Hyesung and Eric appearance makes Junjin forget his curiousness to Minwoo and Dongwan now