Chapter 6 – I'm Sorry

Our Destiny

It was late night and raining outside. Dongwan stares blankly at the rain drop outside from window. His mood is very ‘blue’ now. And with rain outside made his mood more ‘blue’ now. The sky seemed knows how he feels right now. He moved to his bed now. He tries to sleep to forget his sadness. But suddenly he looks his cellphone and decides to check it if there any message or calls in, but nothing there. He breathes out to empty his mind and slowly close his eyes. He turns his body left and right to find a comfortable position so he can sleep faster. But he failed. As hard as he tries to sleep as much that ‘memory’ came into his mind. He hates it. Then he awakes. He really frustrated. He questioned himself, how to forget everything that happened today? He can’t, it’s very hard to forget. He began to tears. Both his eyes start getting wet. He is crying now. He tries erasing his tears with his back hand. But his tears didn’t come to end. It really describes what his feeling now. He was very hurt.

This was happened today. Dongwan was very excited this day. He was spending his whole day with his best friend, Minwoo. They had exercise early morning with their bicycle in the Han River. In afternoon, Minwoo asked Dongwan to grab a lunch together in his favourite restaurant. Although Dongwan wanted to take a rest, he accepts his invitation. After that they had round in many stores to buy some good clothes. Minwoo asks Dongwan opinion to choose the best clothes for him. Dongwan asked him what was he planned for looking for new clothes. Then Minwoo asked him to meet with him tonight in a Y restaurant. Dongwan frowned, he thinking what was Minwoo plan? He shooks his head to clear his weird mind. Minwoo saw his action, he ask is Dongwan reject his invitation? He looks sad. Dongwan feels dumbfounded, he explained his misunderstand and accept his invitation. Minwoo feels happy. They continued their shopping until they found another clothes for Dongwan wear.

At the night, they meet in the Y restaurant according their promise. Minwoo was already waited Dongwan came. He willing Dongwan to sits beside him. Leaving two seats in front of them empty. Dongwan catch a situation now. With wearing new clothes which they was bought in this afternoon and dining table atmosphere, is there anyone will join this dinner? He thinks this will be a dinner for both of them. Just two of them. Slowly, Dongwan feels suspicious. What was Minwoo planned? Don’t say! Is this like a blind date or something like that?

While Dongwan was busy with his mind. Two beautiful girls are coming toward them. Minwoo welcomes them and let them sit in front of him. Then Minwoo introduces Dongwan to them and them to Dongwan.

“Let me introduce him, he is Dongwan, he’s my best friends!” Minwoo said with his gentle voice to the girls.

“Dongwan, this is.. umm she is my girlfriend. And next to her is her sister.” Minwoo explained to Dongwan with red-faced. Dongwan shocked. He didn’t think, Minwoo will introduce his girlfriend today, In front of him. He maintains his ‘usual’ expression and welcomes Minwoo girlfriend.

“Actually this is our second time meeting and we promised to dinner together and each of us planned to invites one family to join with us. And Dongwan is like my brothers so I invite him to join this dinner.” Minwoo explained his real plan to Dongwan and his girlfriend sister.

They spend their dinner together happily. In the middle of dinner, Minwoo’s girlfriend sister Made a plan to left both Minwoo and his sister being alone. At first Dongwan didn’t catch her plans until she gave a sign to let them alone. Then Dongwan take an action. He permitted to go to toilet. And some second later, Minwoo’s girlfriend sister, gone to toilet too.

“Great job! Now let’s leave them here Dongwan-ssi!” Ask her.

“Huh, ah yeah okay, let’s go out now.” Dongwan agrees her plans.

They left Minwoo and his girlfriend together in restaurant. They don’t forget to send a message to them. After that, they depart and going back to home.

Come to think again? Dongwan was really confused with his feeling. How can he felt sad while his best friend was happy because he got a girlfriend now? He must be happy to? But why he was sad? Is he jealous? But why he must jealous? And why he feels jealous with her? To think all about that makes him feels really bad. He didn’t stop crying. Why he was feels heartbroken now? Something feels hurts in his hearts.

Dongwan takes a photo besides his bed. In this photo he was hugging happily with his friend, Minwoo with their cheek being united each other. It looks really cute especially Minwoo’s face. Then a tears suddenly drop in the photo. He erased his tears. He holds that photo tight while he sobbing hard with no sound. He’s lying on the bed with the photo still in his hold. He closes his eyes. Suddenly his memory with Minwoo came into his mind like a film.

Minwoo-ya, my friend, I’m sorry..

I was lied to you..

But, I can’t lie to myself..

I’m happy too, but hurts at the same time..

No actually, I’m really hurts..

No, I shouldn’t feel this, but this is the reality..

I can’t hide it to myself..

Am I stupid?

Why I’m sad while you happy?

I should happy if you happy, right?

But for this time, I’m sorry I can’t..

I can’t bear it again..

I’m sorry Minwoo..

I.. I like you Minwoo..

No.. I.. I Love you my friend! I Love you Minwoo!

Then Dongwan fell in the deep sadness sleep.

 


Another chapter, hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for reading ☺