Chapter 10 – Spying (Part 1)

Our Destiny

After some struggles day, Dongwan come back as ‘usual’. He back as Dongwan who was known with his wittiness and ‘weirdness’. His friends glad he back as his usual but some ‘felt’ left in Minwoo thought. He’s happy because of him, Dongwan can be like that. But, he’s wondering about what was the reason Dongwan became like that, for further detail, he avoiding him for many chances before. 

While Minwoo was busy with his mind. Suddenly he gets a surprise back hug for someone. He turns his body. His mouth widens. “So what is meaning of this, Jin-ah?” Minwoo looks at his dongsaeng.

Junjin smiles like a kid. “Nothing, just express my love to you hyung!” Junjin gave Minwoo hugs again. Minwoo hugs him back and patted his back. 

He whispered. “Just tell me Junjin-ah! Do you want something or you need a help with something?” Minwoo asked jokingly. He knew, Junjin usually did something like this when he needs something. 

Junjin shakes his head. “Eeeyy no hyung, I didn’t want anything seriously!” He pouted. “But, hyung, this is your deed right? Dongwan hyung came back to ‘normal’ again?” Junjin asked curiously. 

Minwoo shrugged. “I don’t know. He’s truly weird! After that night, he became 180 degree different from yesterday.” Minwoo chuckled. “Heey, I’ll tell you! So don’t look with that expression, Junjin-ah!” Junjin face expression is really ‘ugly’ when he wants to know something. The members know that too. So he’s not surprised with that expression. 

Junjin pouted again. He changes his expression, gave his ‘cool’ looks but suddenly a slap landed into his back head. It’s Hyesung. He saw Junjin face and he didn’t like with his ‘cool’ expression. Minwoo laughed seeing them. Without warning, Hyesung already joined in their discussion.

“He depressed out lately? Oh how bad us for didn’t know that! We should stay beside him at that time! When he down!” Hyesung told them, like giving advice to his kids. Minwoo just looks at Hyesung blankly while Junjin nodded accepted. 

After some little discussion, Dongwan and Andy came after taking lunch together. They greet happily each other. Dongwan smiles brightly. Junjin runs into Dongwan and hugs his hyung hard until he can’t breathe. Andy chuckled looking at them. Junjin express his true feelings with the hugs. He really happy his hyung can make up with his problems and ‘rise’ again.

Eric who came last didn’t know what going on. He greets his friends proudly but they didn’t answer his greets and ignore him because they’re really into their world now until didn’t realize Eric appearance. He breathes out then he speaks again.

“Guys! Our practice is canceled today!” The members stare at him like ‘Really? Is that true?’. He grinned. Then he admits he is lie and then they ignore him again. Be treated like that made Eric want to sits in the corner and crying. Then Dongwan calls him. ‘Oh Dongwan my true friend!’ He though. “Let’s go home now!” Dongwan said.

Eric frowned. “Huh? What? Going home? But we didn’t start our practice yet?” Eric confused. Looking at Eric confused expression made the members laughed at him. He deceived. ‘Oh Dongwan really b*stard!’ Eric thought second annoyed.   

.....

Shinhwa member are doing their practice now. Today they practice in their good mood so that their practice works well. But Minwoo can’t fully concentrate. He pays attention to Dongwan for entire day. In his views, Dongwan is completely alright. Maybe that was his negative thought. Minwoo relieves knows Dongwan is fine now.

After practice, Minwoo plans to ask Dongwan to hang out together but when he wants to ask, Junjin steal the moment and ask Dongwan to accompany him. Dongwan accepts Junjin offer. So Minwoo undo his intention to hang out with Dongwan today, even though he really misses their times together right now.

Andy appears beside Minwoo. He looks at his hyung direction facing outside blankly. “Uhh Minwoo hyung? Hello?” Andy wavering his hand in front of Minwoo face.

Minwoo shocked. He didn’t realize Andy appearance since then. “Oh, Andy-yah? Wanna go home? Are you had a plan after this?” Minwoo asks maknae.

“Yeah I’ll straight to my house after this, didn’t have a plan.” Andy said. Then Minwoo get an idea. He wants to follow Dongwan so he asks Andy. 

“Hey, wanna join with me? I want to spies Dongwan and Junjin. I’m curious they had planned to do something weird. They were talking secretly about ‘adult think’ before. Andy rounded his eyes as he doesn’t believe. Minwoo make him believes. Then, Andy decides to join his hyung spying plan. ‘Got him!’  Minwoo grinned. He succeed incite Andy.

Minwoo and Andy start their action. They following Dongwan and Junjin car behind without them know. After some long way, Dongwan and Junjin stopped at the coffee shop. They enter the shop. 

Andy doubted. He asked Minwoo first. “Hyung, should we enter too?” Minwoo stares at him like seriously? Should you asked that Andy? But Andy just looks at him plain. Minwoo answer him with an action. He goes in first leaving Andy behind. “Hy..hyung wait me!”

In the coffee shop, Minwoo looks around. Then he saw them looking at his direction. With fast reflect he squat at his place. Andy enters later. He frowned seeing his hyung. “Hyung what are you..” Andy didn’t finish his sentences because Minwoo rush to shut his dongsaeng mouth as fast as possible and made his squat too.

“Shhhtt!!” Minwoo raises his index finger in front of his mouth. Then he takes a peek to looking them. Luckily, they’re sitting in the corner of the place while backing them. They sat next to each other. Minwoo stood up and goes leaving Andy behind. 

“Hyung, can’t you wait for me too??” Andy pouted, then following his hyung.

Minwoo and Andy take seat in behind two tables with Dongwan and Junjin table. Minwoo sits facing their direction while Andy sits facing Minwoo. “Yah Andy-ah! Don’t look at back continuously!” Minwoo murmurs rather loud.

“Hyung! Please! I want to know too! Let cooperate together hyung!” Andy annoyed. Suddenly Dongwan looks at back. Minwoo bowed his head as down as he can. As catch the situation, Andy joins to bows his head too. Are they discovered?

Dongwan stands up. He walks onto their direction. Feeling some steps get closer, Andy takes an action. Because Minwoo didn’t use a cap, Andy thinks his hyung will be discovered if Dongwan gets closer to them. Then Andy cupped Minwoo face with his both hand. Minwoo understood what was his dongsaeng doing and he goes along with Andy plans. Luckily, Dongwan just passed them. They both breathe out relieved.

Andy glared. “Hyung, I’m great right?” Andy asked. Minwoo nodded, forced to admit him. Andy smiled.

They didn’t know what would happen later!