Chapter 5 – The Gossip (Part 2)

Our Destiny

The doorbell rang. Someone is coming into Dongwan house. He’s coming in the ‘right’ time. Now Dongwan feels really ‘confused’. He’s in disbelief mode. He thinks, he needs someone to explain about this, about the gossip. He needs explanation.

“You’ve come? Come get in!” Dongwan had serious expression. His friends did know something about ‘this’ but he didn’t sure if Dongwan already know ‘this’, but his expression explained all, Dongwan already knows.

“Umm so, since when you’ve back in Korea, Dongwan-ah?” Say his friends, tries to make a little chit chat with him.

“Hmm, about several hours ago, I think. By the way, Minwoo-yah..” Dongwan hesistated. “Can we talk about.. um I mean, can you tell me what happened lately?” Ask Dongwan curious.

Minwoo seems flustered. He thinks he’s already prepared for his friend question. He wants to explain all to him. But he didn’t sure from where to start explains. And then, Dongwan began to tears. Minwoo feels bad. He reduces their gap. He touches Dongwan face. He wipes his tears.

“Dongwan-ah, I’m sorry!” Minwoo can’t bear his sadness again while seeing his friends keep tearing in front of him. He began to tears too. “Don’t misunderstand us, it’s not true, you must believe us, you must believe me!”

“I believe you Minwoo.” Dongwan paused. “But, but why? Just five of you? Without me? It’s not once, but many times? Why? Why Minwoo-yah?” He breathes heavily.

“Dongwan-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to let you alone.” Minwoo doubted. “Indeed, at some chances we deliberately going together without you, but for about other chances I feel bad to gathers with other without you.” Minwoo feels guilty.

“I’m sorry for every chance I’ve planned to meet up together, you can’t come with us. If only i go to cancel our gathering at that time, I think ‘this’ wouldn’t happened. I’m sorry Dongwan-ah!” Minwoo feels sorry. 

Actually he didn’t care much about that gossip. He just feel sad because Minwoo always made a plan to gathers but ended without him. Minwoo knows his fault and feels sorry to him. Dongwan got an explanation now. He believes Minwoo. He trust Minwoo. 

Dongwan changes his mood. “It’s okay Minwoo! There’s nothing to feels sorry. It’s not your fault at all.” Dongwan smiled. He intentionally hugged Minwoo. Minwoo chuckled. 

Dongwan pull his head “Is there something funny?” Ask him. Minwoo doesn’t answer him. He just hugged him back. This is their second nicest hug they ever do. Both of them smile to themselves.

“Thank you Dongwan-ah” Minwoo pulled himself.

Later, that gossip is going to end. Everything already clears now! It ended with Dongwan explanation why he wasn’t seems together with other members. He explains it’s because his selfishness to like being alone and made him can’t join with others gathering. Minwoo who was feels all about this was his faults now seems relieved. Thanks to Dongwan kindness to his believes and forgiveness, this case closed now!   

…..

After ended his business in his solo concert, Minwoo made plans to gathers with other to drinks together in his favourite place to drinks. He makes sure he can invites all others especially Dongwan. Luckily, others seems have a times to drinks together. Minwoo feels excited. He gives thanks to others.

Minwoo was waiting his friends to come. After Eric, Hyesung, and Junjin comes, Andy had come late. Minwoo feels little worried. Is Dongwan late? Or is he can’t come? He tries to calls him but no answer from him.

“Don’t worry hyung! Dongwan hyung will come later! Let’s drink first together.” Said Andy when he sees Minwoo was wandering around in front of the entering hall.

“Ah, it’s okay Andy, just go in with others hyung. I will come in later.”

“Hmm, okay I’m in. I tell you! Dongwan hyung will come! I’m sure!”

“He must! If don’t I will kick his later ahahaha!” Minwoo jokes to relieve his worries. 

After some worries minutes, Dongwan came. He says sorry because he overslept so made him got late. Then they entering together. Other four are waiting them. They spend their night with playing, drinking, joking, talking about themselves each other. They celebrating Minwoo successful solo concert too. They’re congratulating him and Minwoo thanks to them. 

After some hours later, they decided to back to their home. Minwoo drove Dongwan who was heavily drunk go home. Minwoo stopping the car at the groceries to buy some food and drink. After shopping, he was shocked looking Dongwan suddenly goes out of the car and vomiting on the grass. Minwoo takes care him. They sat in the bench near the groceries. Minwoo gets some mineral water for Dongwan to drink. Dongwan thanked him but he still drunk. Suddenly Dongwan stares at Minwoo. Minwoo seems confused. What was he thinking now?

“Hey, Minwoo! Congratulations for your concert! Let me give you a gift!” Dongwan pulls Minwoo neck closer to him. Then suddenly Dongwan kiss him. He kisses Minwoo’s lips. Minwoo shocked but not react. They kiss for some second until they back to their sense. Both seem flustered.

“Oops, wrong kiss direction!” Dongwan blushes and he shrugged.

“Aissh, Stupido! What is the mean of ‘direction’?” Said Minwoo while jokingly pull Dongwan back hair lightly. Both chuckled. “Let’s go home now!” Minwoo helps Dongwan stands and walks. Dongwan just follows Minwoo and singing lightly during their walk. Minwoo shuts his mouth because he’s being loudly. Dongwan bites Minwoo’s hand. 

“Yaah! It’s hurts!” Dongwan sticks his tongue out. Minwoo covered Dongwan neck with his left arm and forces him into their car. Dongwan complained of his pain but Minwoo didn’t care. His evil laughs made Dongwan pouted.  

At the car, Dongwan was deep asleep. Minwoo can’t concentrate driving when he remembers their kissing. It’s weird but somehow made him angry and happy both times. He realizes than Dongwan was drunk, so he will accept it. He’s looking at his hand which was bitten with the person who sits at the passenger seat. He is seeing Dongwan was sleep peacefully. He saw it cute seeing Dongwan sleeping like that. He closes window and turn on the air condition in his car. He steps on the gas and go to their home.

 


Another chapter, hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for reading ☺