Chapter 11 – Spying (Part 2)

Our Destiny

Dongwan and Junjin are enjoying their afternoon coffee and meal in the coffee shop. Not far for them, Minwoo and Andy secretly trail them. They almost discovered by Dongwan when he went to the toilet before. Fortunately, Dongwan didn’t see them they thought. Then Minwoo saw for afar Dongwan and Junjin was talking seriously. He concentrates to hearing their conversation.

“Hyung, I’m very happy now you’ve solved your problems and cheerful again.” Junjin praised Dongwan. Dongwan eyes wrinkle came out. He circles his arm in his dongsaeng shoulder.

“I’m fine now. Sorry to make you and others confused and worried.” Dongwan suddenly chuckled thinks how dumb he is. Then Junjin hugs his hyung and put his forehead into his shoulder. Dongwan moves his right arm in his waist. Minwoo startled looks at them. Saw his hyung sudden change expression made Andy bit curious. He want to looks back but he’s already promise to stay still and don’t look at back whatever will be. He bows his head down.

“Hyung, I’m sorry, I’m really a bad dongsaeng to you!” Junjin breathes out, still with his position. Dongwan got little confused with his sudden sorry. He looks at Junjin upper head which placed in his right shoulder with an expression ‘What was suddenly?’

“When I’ve got a huge problem ago, till other members didn’t believe me again, you’re the one who stand beside me, believe me, and encourage me.” Junjin start speaks about their internal huge fight some years ago which made others member disappointed to him. He knew that was his fault and he always feels sorry about that incident.

They reminded that painful memories which happen several years ago. It begins when Junjin involved in big fight with a group of guys at the bar. Didn’t know what was into first but in the end Junjin made one of these guys hospitalized because he stabbed that guy with a broken alcohol bottle. His action was under his drunk so he can’t manage his anger and his body.

The members said to Junjin that he should keep patient and keep his ‘good’ image as an idol. He’s very disappointed. He’s the ‘victim’ he thought and s didn’t believe what he said. He’s really angry to them, he shouts to them that the best thing him does for not ruining their group image is to leave Shinhwa. Eric really mad at his statement at that time and doesn’t care him again. Hyesung, Minwoo and Andy can’t do much while Dongwan patiently ‘stay’ in Junjin side, hearing his problems, and find the way out.

Then Dongwan know that Junjin is fighting because he wants to help the bartender from these guys disturbance. Slowly Dongwan comforts him, giving advice to him to say sorry to others and don’t ever think to leave them. Then he tells Minwoo about Junjin reason. He tells Minwoo because he believes him and he thinks he will understand him. Minwoo start believes Junjin then. He helps him to talks to other especially Eric about Junjin reason.

Junjin can’t forget that moment, his days was really awful after that incident. Nobody wants to ‘believe’ him because he’s a ‘murderer’. But thanks to Dongwan, his beloved hyung who stands with him that time. Everything is cleared now. 

And some weeks ago, when his hyung get depressed out, he can’t help his hyung even he didn’t know his hyung was ‘down’. Then he promises himself, he will always besides Dongwan and believes him at any cost.

Dongwan pats Junjin back. “It’s fine Jin-ah, please don’t be like that. You’re my amazing dongsaeng I’ve ever had.” Dongwan comforts Junjin. Junjin looks up at Dongwan. He saw his hyung eyes. His eyes explained his honestly from his heart. Junjin eyes start teary. 

“Eeyyy, Don’t cry, Jin-ah!” Junjin sweeps his eyes.

“Ah no hyung, a dust gotten in my eyes, I didn’t cry..” He sobbed, can’t deceive his feelings. Dongwan embraces him, comforting his dongsaeng. 

Meanwhile Minwoo who looks at them hugged each other was very confused right now. Actually he can’t hear their conversation and he’s getting curious. Andy was more curious than Minwoo because he can’t see what happens with them in the back. He asks his hyung but he didn’t want to tell him. He dunno how many times his hyung makes him pouted this day. 

“Hyung, I’ll promise I will always at your side and believe you! So if something bad happen into you, don’t mind to share with me!” Dongwan get touched with Junjin said. He smiles amazed. 

“Thank you very much Jin-ah! I’m leaning on you!” Junjin nodded happily.

After some talks and enjoys their serving. They decided to go another place. Minwoo and Andy keep following them. Then something strange thought came into Minwoo. Did something happen? Did his plan worked? Should he stop this thing? He thought himself.

After an hour, they arrived at a luxurious hotel. This hotel was one of the biggest hotels in Korea. Andy jaw dropped and Minwoo face expression can’t be readable. At front of the hotel Dongwan looks amazed seeing this hotel because it was his first time came seeing this place directly. Junjin body gesture explains he asked Dongwan to enter.

Andy brain really thinks hard now! Are they will do that ‘adult think’ here? Wow they’re very prepared it properly he thought. Minwoo gets shudder. Actually he lied to Andy about that ‘adult think’ but would it be real? They enter into the hotel.

At entrance, a group of girls approach Dongwan and Junjin. They’re really y and look like a models. Some of them wearing y but classy outfit than made guy would put attention at them. Junjin and Dongwan greet them happily. Again, Andy jaw dropped looks jealous. And Minwoo face expression turned weird or ‘ugly’ Andy though. He didn’t know what Minwoo thought now.

Andy looks at Minwoo again. Now Minwoo doubted, should they continue following them? Look like it being private now. But he doesn’t want to end their business. Minwoo nodded at Andy. They decided to continue follows them. But then they got shocked again because Junjin and Dongwan decided to separate. Both of them were parted away with accompany a girl each. Minwoo thought getting harder. Andy seems flustered.

“Hyung!” Andy grab Minwoo arm feels doubted. Minwoo convince him. He gave a signal, signal to keep continue until their limit. Andy nodded. He left his hyung and starts following Junjin behind. Minwoo takes another way following Dongwan.

Junjin was walked and talked happily with the girl. Meanwhile Andy takes a careful step behind them. Because his nervousness, Andy thought this lobby was really long and has no end. Then Andy saw Junjin takes right turn. He stopped first. He takes a breath, tries to calm himself.

Andy was ready to take a right turn in the lobby but then he really shocked until he falls back. In front of him, Junjin was standing, waiting him. He stares at him horribly. “Andy, can you explain this?” Junjin asked.

Meanwhile, in Minwoo ways follow Dongwan, he saw Dongwan and the girl taking an elevator. He looks at what floor was they heading. He saw a number 5 appears on the screen above lift. He takes next lift to heading fifth floor too. He hopes he doesn’t left behind. Then Minwoo lift opened. He’s ready to get off from the lift, but a second later he shocked. He stepped back.

In front of him, Dongwan was standing while put his hands on the waist, waiting him!