Chapter 15 – With You (Part 2)

Our Destiny

It’s late morning, Dongwan just wakes up. He saw Minwoo still in deep sleep next to him while backing at him inside the blanked. He’s moves into bathroom to wash his face. While washing his face, he touches his lips, remembering what happened last night. His heart is pounding when remember it.

He goes to kitchen after that, didn’t want to interrupt Minwoo sleep. He tried to make some breakfast from them and then going home later. Remembering his best friend was in heavy drunk last night, he’s preparing to make some soup to get rid of a hangover. 

“Huh? There’s nothing much to cooked? Where are the ingredients?” Dongwan was confused looking for some ingredients in the kitchen. “Ah lucky!” He found some left ingredient to make a Hae Jang Guk or known as hangover soup. It’s not taking much time to finish his cooking.

Meanwhile Minwoo just woke up and feels really dizzy right now. He gathers his strength to wake up. After wake up he’s remember now Dongwan was drive him here yesterday. He’s looking for Dongwan now.

Dongwan just finished his cooking and decided to wake up Minwoo but then Minwoo already there in front of the kitchen. Dongwan looked at him. He gulped at first then he pretends angry to Minwoo.

“Yah! Where your clothes? Go take some clothes!” Dongwan turned his head to other scenery to not showing his flushed face. He tries to not focus into Minwoo perfect body in front of him. Holy! He’s really hot! His muscular arm and chest make Dongwan drooling in his mind, but he didn’t want Minwoo knows his ert mind.

Minwoo is not aware he was almost and just wearing his now. Feeling lazy, he disobeys Dongwan order. “Ah why? You didn’t like looking at me like this? I don’t want to going up to bedroom again.” Minwoo jokingly teased Dongwan and flexed his muscular body in front of him.

“Yah! Did you think you’re y? At least wash your face first!” Dongwan pretend to looks annoyed. ‘Holy! Why you did that in front of me pabo-yah!’ His though. Minwoo not hearing him and decides to take a seat. “Arasso! It’s up to you, here, I made some Hae Jang Guk to you.” Dongwan gave Minwoo one bowl portion of his soup which he made before.

Minwoo happily receive his food. He knows Dongwan is great at cooking. So he believes this taste will be good. And the soup he made is really good to recover his hangover. He feels great now. Minwoo smiled to Dongwan expressing his gratitude. He saw Dongwan smiles back at him then he turned his face. He laughed.

“Ya! Did you ashamed looking me? Hahaha!” Minwoo said. Dongwan get caught. “Arasso, after this spoon I will grab my clothes then,” He promised. Dongwan nodded.

‘Andwaee! Just stay still Minwoo ya!’ Dongwan though.

.....

“Minwoo ya! I think you run out of ingredients now. I’m hardly making this soup with remaining ingredients. So I’m sorry if the taste is not really good.” Dongwan said.

“Ah I remember now, it’s been 2 days I run out the ingredients. I am forgotten to go to shopping.” Minwoo said. “Okay, let’s go to groceries after this meal.” He continued.

“Huh? With me too?” Dongwan asked. Minwoo nodded. 

“Please accompany me Dongwan-ah, after shopping I’ll take you to your home.” Minwoo make some aegyo face and tried to make a promise. After some thought, Dongwan agrees. There’s no resist for his aegyo.

After several hours they’re spend time buying ingredients at groceries they preparing to go back. They’re going back to Dongwan house according to Minwoo’s promise. But then Dongwan remember something after saw the clock. It’s 12 PM now. Minwoo had another promises with his girlfriend. He wonder, is Minwoo forgot about that? He decided to ask him.

“Minwoo ya? Didn’t you forget something?” Dongwan asked. Minwoo turned, he thinking.

“To take you back to home? Don’t worry I remember Dongwan-ah!” Minwoo thoughless.

“Aniya! But yesterday, you’re promise to your girlfriend.. “ Dongwan didn’t finished his sentences and suddenly Minwoo cellphone rang.

“Yeobo! Huh? Right now? I’ve promised before? Really?” Too late, Dongwan is late to notice him before. “Arasso, I’ll come later after taking Dongwan home okay?” After said that, his expression changed. Minwoo looks anger now. Are they fought? Dongwan is feeling burden now.

“Uh Minwoo yah, I can grab a taxi so you can go meet your girlfriend now.” Dongwan said softly.

Minwoo glance at him, look little furious. “Sorry yeobo, I’ll come late but I’m surely will be there as soon as possible okay” Minwoo close the call. “No, just stay there, I’ll drive you! I promise you before, right!” His voice sounded little angry.

Dongwan can’t argue more with him. He thought he’s very angry now. Letting him now is the best choice he though. “I’m sorry, Minwoo-yah!” Minwoo didn’t hear him and focused on driving right now. Damn! It’s getting awkward now.

After some minutes they arrive at Dongwan house. Dongwan step out from the car while Minwoo still his seat.

“Just go in, don’t wait me left Dongwan-ah!” Minwoo said. He’s not angry now. “Aniya, just go Minwoo-yah! She waiting you!” Dongwan tried to argue. 

Minwoo breathes out. “Okay, I’ll go, sorry about before Dongwan ah!” Minwoo fells sorry. 

“Gwencahana, just go!” Dongwan shoos him. Minwoo smiled then he started gas his car.

Minwoo calls his girlfriend. “Yeobo! stay there, I’ll come now” He said.

“Aniya! I’m in no mood for going out now. Let’s go to my parent house next time.” His girlfriend seems upset. “You’re always broke our promise, getting drunk, and forget everything!” She started to burst out! “Just go back home safely okay, bye!”

“Ah waa..waiit yeobo! I’m sorry, really sorry about before. Sorry I forgot about our promise yesterday. Dongwan was tried to notice me before but I didn’t hear him, mianhae yeobo!” Minwoo tries to explain.

“Ah Dongwan-shii and Dongwan again? Why you always prior him over me yeobo?? Why??” She started crying. Minwoo speechless. He’s thinking now. Is he always prior Dongwan over her? He don’t think so, it’s different. She is his girlfriend and Dongwan is his best friend who consider like his family. So it’s different right? She should understand this!

“Aniya yeobo, I didn’t prior you or Dongwan first, both of you is important to me, I’m sorry, don’t cry yeobo.” Now it’s her turn to silent.

After some sob she asked again “Now I’ll ask you again! Choose between me and him!” She asked angrily. Hear that make Minwoo get angry again.

“Ya! Don’t ask like that again! Before you said like that when Dongwan sits next to me? Don’t you think you’re being selfish huh?” It reveal why he was angry before.

“Sure, I know you can’t choose me over him. I think you’re into him too much. Don’t talk to me again! Bye!” She ended the call.

“Hello? Heloo? Yeobo? Aissh!” Minwoo throw his phone to the next seat angrily. He’s scratch his head get frustrated. He tried to calm himself. He inhale then exhale breath again and again continuously.

Then her question is circling into his mind. If he must choose between them he should choose her right? But he can’t answer that because he thought is nonsense to pick between them. They are important to him, he thought that.

Then he got a message. It’s from Dongwan.

“Minwoo-yah, I’m sorry if I made both of you get quarrel before. Don’t angry at her okay, be nice to her.

Oh are you with her too now? Please convey my apology to her too okay 😊”

 

Minwoo smiled looks at the message. “No, it’s not your fault Dongwan-ah!” He though.