Chapter 16 – Confession (Part 1)

Our Destiny

A several weeks passed after the last kiss incident. The members lately busy for preparing their concert tour. Practicing and rehearsal, almost they do every week. They’re preparing their best effort to entertain the audience and fans on the stage. They always trying something new and great to be perform in the concert. Just to make Shinhwa Changjo happy seeing them. Because Shinhwa really love Shinhwa Changjo. 

3 days again Shinhwa will open a concert tour in O Town in South Korea. They had arrive earlier in this town 2 days before to make the preparation well. They lived in a villa not afar from the concert place location. From tomorrow they have a break till the concert day. So today they spend almost 24 hours for practicing and rehearsal.

After the long practicing they’re back into their villa. The villa was really big and rented for all Shinhwa Staff for staying. The villa was divided into 3 floors which in 1-2 floor was for their Manager, Staff, Dancer, Band, Stylist, ect while Shinhwa member stays in 3rd floor for themselves. The 3rd floor was really big for just them 6, but it was worth for them because it reminiscence their experience living in dorms again.

Next day they had a plan to have some stroll in that town. They planned to go to a famous restaurant in that town, climbing, paragliding, and walking around the villa for shopping. They will go to the beautiful beach near the villa too. So today theme is eating, playing, and having fun together.

First agenda they will go to restaurant to take a breakfast. They’re decided to go with 2 cars so they divide themself into 3 each car. Hyesung take a red car which following Eric and Andy then Junjin take a blue car with Minwoo and Dongwan. In the blue car, Junjin was busy driving meanwhile Woodong was busy to have a funny conversation and laugh themself.

“Yaah hyung, what are you talking about? Let me in too” Junjin said while his eyes keep focusing on the road. He’s annoyed with them have their own time together.

“Ya Jin-ah, mianhae, we just talking about your mommy bird when at dorm this morning.” Minwoo said apologetic to him while rubbing his dongsaeng back. Meanwhile Dongwan at the back seat can’t stop laugh imagining Hyesung this morning.

Actually, this morning Hyesung was trolled by woodong. Minwoo and Dongwan tricked Hyesung to using a toothpaste became a face lotion. He feels so hot like his face get burned. Woodong who saw that moment just laughing hard at him which make him angry to them. That why, Hyesung didn’t want to share a car with them.

“Dongwan-ah, we should apologize to Hyesung later.” Minwoo can’t stop chuckle because of that. Dongwan agreed to apologize later. Then they have own coversation again and leaving Junjin focused himself with driving. Junjin feels jealous wth their interaction. He wants to talk with “him” too.

Later, they arrive at the restaurant. Minwoo and Dongwan rushed into Hyesung and hugging him for apology. Hyesung still angry but then he accept it. They entering the restaurant and take a seat in the corner to get a nice views beside restaurant. Junjin give a Dongwan a seat next to him and Dongwan accept him. It make him happy because it. They ordered 3 different menu which had the great quality in that restaurant. They enjoy the food and the views there. Junjin tries to serve Dongwan while eating like pouring a drinks, take the spoon or another thing to help Dongwan. Dongwan is glad to be helped and always give ‘aegyo’ thanks to his dongsaeng which make Junjin more happy.

Then Hyesung ask Junjin to give him a box of tissue but Junjin reject his order. “Yaah! Are you a Dongwan slave? Why you just helping him?” Said Hyesung annoyed. 

Then Minwoo who sat next to him quickly give a box of tissue to him. “Just ask me when you need something Hyesung-ah” Minwoo said with a romantic tone which make other laugh except Hyesung.

“Yah! Don’t said like that! It’s ridiculous!” Hyesung slaps Minwoo left shoulder feel annoyed. Then Hyesung lunch continues with Minwoo teases. Dongwan tells Minwoo to stop teasing Hyesung. Forgot about his promise, Minwoo quickly hugs Hyesung for another apology. Dongwan just chuckled looking at them.

After eating, they decide to go to climbing spot. They want to try a paraglyding which is famous in this town. This time Eric would drive the car replacing Junjin because he knows the place. Dongwan wants to join Hyesung car and then Junjin follow him so Andy and Minwoo will going with Eric.
In red car which Hyesung drive, Hyesung, Dongwan and Junjin are talking about the food before and talks more about random things. Junjin tells a funny story which make Dongwan laugh hard. ‘Woah! Why Hyung really looks cute while laughing?’ Junjin admires his hyung.

1 Hours later, they’re in the middle of hiking. They decided to take rest at first rest stop. Everyone look exhausted but not with Dongwan. He loves hiking so it made him being stronger.

“Dongwan-ah, c’mon let’s take rest first” Eric plead to Dongwan. Dongwan shakes his head decline the leader said.

“I’m not tired Eric-ah. I want to continue walking.” Dongwan said cheerfully. “Can I leave you guys here and continue walking alone? Or somebody want to follow me?” Dongwan aksing the member while looking at their face one by one. Nobody answer him except Junjin.

“Hyung, let’s go together!” Junjin stood from sitting to join Dongwan. Dongwan smiled happily accepts Junjin offer. “Wait me hyung!” Junjin continues.

Dongwan and Junjin continue their journey in the hill leaving the other member. After several minutes spending their time on hiking, they decided to taking a rest while waiting others to catch up them. Junjin waiting while wandering around their rest stop but later he almost slipped because he walks around the slippery area. Junjin would fall down but Dongwan reflectly move to save him. When Junjin was slipped, Dongwan reacts fast to help hold back Junjin for falling with his arms. Junjin was really shocked and when Dongwan saves him he looks more shocked. He shocked because it’s his first time looking Dongwan face closely. Dongwan face expression looks worried but at same time he finds his hyung expression really handsome. Junjin get flustered later.

“Ya! Jin-ah! Be Careful!” Dongwan said while helping Junjin found his balance. Dongwan holds him. “Are you okay?” Junjin nodded. Dongwan patted Junjin head and release his hug. “Huft! I’m glad! You almost get injured if you fell before.” Junjin just stared at Dongwan blankly.

“Hey guys! Wait for us!!” Someone shout heared for afar.

“Oh it’s Eric with others, let’s go meet them!” Dongwan engages Junjin go to the others. Dongwan walks for some step the realize Junjin just stand still. Then he holds Junjin hand and walk together for meeting them.

Junjin has a mixed feeling now. He thinks he has fallen. Fallen in love with his hyung.

Junjin loves Dongwan. Not a brother love but more than that.

 


Finally a new chapter released! Hope all of you like this story :)