Chapter 1 – First Meeting

Our Destiny

“Hi, my name is Lee Min-woo”

“Oh Hi!”

Minwoo raised his hand in front of the person whom he meets for the first time. That person accept his hand first and left him afterward. 

….

Minwoo was accepted to be a trainee in the big company and he will debut as an idol. Tomorrow he will meet and training with other member for the first time. Actually he doesn’t know who other that will debut with him. He can’t sleep well because he overthinking for tomorrow.

Minwoo is a talented person. He can dance well and sing well too. He’s very energetic, active, and fast learned. Because of his ability, he affort to debut faster than another trainee who had trained earlier. Soon he will debut with under the group SHINHWA.

In the training studio, he meets the other member who will debut with him. Glad to see them because he thinks they are nice person. They introduce each other for the first time.

“Hey did you know me? We meet the first time on the audition, remember?” 

“Ah really, um sorry I think I forgot” The person who was talking with Minwoo looks startled. “But I know you, your name is Lee Min-woo right? Nice too meet you,, errr again? Haha.” said him chuckled.

“Hey guys, after practice lets grab meal together” said Eric loudly. “I’ll treat u guys!” he added.

“Sound nice! Okay leader!” Minwoo answer loudly and agreed with another member too.

After practicing hard from morning until afternoon they go to grab meal together in restaurant near their practicing place. They had some fun talking, playing, eating, and get intimated each other in this moment. Thanks to Eric, their leader made a great step for members to get known each other. Minwoo feels really happy today, he wouldn’t forget this day when he met five great friends in his life. Either with other too, they had bond each other like a family.

It’s late night today and they decided to ended their training and get back separately to their home. The others already back to home but Minwoo must do something on his own first so he will late going home. After he thinks his business clear, he waited bus in bus station near his training place to go to his home. Then he found his friend is waiting for bus too.

“Hey,, I think you already at home? Wanna going somewhere?” Minwoo ask while walking close to him.

“Uh oh, he.. hey Minwoo-yah, you just want to go home?” he seems flustered. “Ah by chance we meet here, I just want to go home too, where do you live?” Said him calm but sounds cheerful.

“Yeah, I just want to go home. My house is in W district, how about yours?”

“Oh yeah, I think we will go to the same direction, my house is after W district too, but..” he doubt. 

“but what?” 

Then bus came and they immediately take a bus and go to W district together. After some minutes they arrive in W district bus station. Minwoo want to get off first until he realized that his wallet is missing. Actually, he was searching his wallet after training but he didn’t fount it. He going through to bus station and suddenly met his friend whom was waiting for the bus so he pretended to want to go home last. He seems panicked and feels himself so stupid until then his friend come to pay his bus bill and push him to get out off the bus.

“Just get off fast, I want to go home too!” Then bus is suddenly gone.

Minwoo seems confused first and then he runs back to bus which had already gone for some minutes ago until he get near bus door. He saw his friend in the bus shocked to see him run to the bus.

“Dongwan-ah! Thank you very much!” said Minwoo loudly while jumping and waved his hand to Dongwan. Dongwan smiled and answer his waves. Later, He look out the window and saw Minwoo was panting and decided to stop running. He chuckled. Then bus going far from him.

“Okay now how to go back to my house?” Dongwan mumbled to himself. “My house is opposite direction from him. Ya stupid Minwoo, how can you lose your wallet? Why didn’t you tell us or me?” 

Actually Dongwan saw Minwoo while ago seems flustered searching his wallet and secretly help him to search his wallet although he doesn’t know his wallet shape or colour. He decided to walking to restaurant and suddenly when he just arrive in bus station Minwoo found him there and then all happened like this.

“Minwoo-yah, sorry actually I should thanks to you! I didn’t forget our first meeting while audition, you praised my performance audition and encourage me. You said that someday we will meet again in our successful way. And yes, now we meet again. We will success together right Lee Min-woo!” 

 


So this is my first chapter story, it has been edited and i hope there's no more typo or grammatical error again.

Thank you for reading ☺