Milky-White

Short Stories

Milky-White

 

 

“I don’t get you, Taeyeon.”

Tiffany open the door for Taeyeon to come in.

“Why did you locked the doors anyway? You didn’t even bring the extra keys.”

“I want you safe that’s why I locked it. And as for the keys, I forgot it.” said Taeyeon and then she smiled sheepishly at Tiffany.

“Don’t be mad, I know. It’s my fault.”

“Where did you go? You left exactly 4 hours ago.” Tiffany asked while taking the foods from Taeyeon’s hands.

“I was jogging around the village and I didn’t notice I was in front of Yuri’s gym then I found myself inside the gym.” Taeyeon explained.

“After? So you’re telling me that you spent 4 hours inside Yuri’s gym? What did you do? Don’t tell me you? Wait did you?” Tiffany gasped in surprise.

“Exercise? Yeah, I’ve tried doing some random work out routines and.”

“And what?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s not bad and it’s quite funny actually. You know I hate exercise and work out right? But apparently for some reason, I liked it, for the first time in my life.”

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany were astonished at Taeyeon’s sudden confession about it.

“Good. I’m happy for you Taetae. At least you’re improving.”

“Wait a minute, again why did you try it? I mean, do you have some goals or what?”

“I told you, I don’t know. I just found myself inside the gym.”

“I don’t believe you.” Tiffany muttered under her breath.

“Then don’t, I’m not insisting.”

“Taetae.”

“What Fany-ah?”

“Tell me the reason of you working out or unless you want me bugging you nonstop.”

“Fany, I’m freaking honest a while ago, I don’t have any intentions, alright? And please stop overreacting like I went there many times.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Fine, Tae.” Tiffany claps her hands like she’s crazy.

“Fany, why are you clapping your hands? You okay?”

“Yes I am, because you look funny to me.” 

“Anyway, forget it. So what did you bought? 

“Food.”

“Taeyeon please. I know its food, but what kind of food?”

“Pasta, your favorite.”

“And your welcome.”

“Eat. All of this. Okay?”

“Why? You’re not going to eat this with me? Where are you going?” Tiffany asked.

“I just need a quick nap. I feel like my body is shutting down. If you’re worrying because you’re going to eat without me, it’s totally fine.” Taeyeon groaned.

“Whatever, I can always eat alone.” Tiffany laughs.

“Excuse me, what did you say? Taeyeon asked.

“I. Was. Just. Kidding.” Tiffany said as she emphasizes each word.

“Okay.”

“Night.”

 

Tiffany still not contented at Taeyeon’s reason so she immediately grab her phone and texted Yuri.

To: Yuri

“Yul, Taeyeon said she went to your gym. Did she really work out?”

From: Yuri

“Yes, I kinda laugh at first because I can’t believe her. Why?”

To: Yuri

“Nothing. I thought she’s lying at me anyway say hi to Jessie for me. Thanks. :)”

 

After texting Yuri, she decides to finish her food first before she goes and check Taeyeon.

On the other hand, Taeyeon who said she’s going to sleep but she didn’t.

She’s now inside the bathroom looking for something. Taeyeon was uneasy for some reason.

“Taeyeon”

“Yes, I’m here inside the bathroom.”

“Are you okay? Is there anything wrong?”

“Ungh.”

“Taetae, what happened?”

“Ugh, nothing, I just fell from the toilet. It’s okay.”

“Taeyeon, don’t lie to me. Can I come inside?”

“Hell no. I-I mean, I’m okay Fany.”

“Kim Taeyeon, do you want me to break this door? Because damn I can.”

“No, no, no. I’m seriously okay, Fany-ah.”

“I’m freaking serious too, Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon didn’t respond again so Tiffany went to their closet and grab her keys.

She opened the bathroom door.

She saw Taeyeon standing on a chair in front of the huge mirror checking out her milk-white tummy.

“What are you doing?”

“Uhm, looking for any sign of my abs(?)”

Tiffany laughs at Taeyeon.

---

 

  Hi! I forgot to post this yesterday, so anyway I might post another later if ever I have a prompt. :)) 

xoxo