Airplane

Short Stories

Airplane

 

Tiffany huffed, and threw her phone on the bed. She’s definitely mad at Taeyeon because of her laziness this morning they have missed their flights to LA. And now she can’t believe it because she really wants to go to LA and yet this happened.  

Taeyeon tried to talk to the staff and even to the manager asking if they can just use the next flight but to her dismay, the manager and the whole airport management said that it’s not fair to the other passengers but still they have their flight but it is scheduled tomorrow morning. Taeyeon shared the news she got from the manager to Tiffany, though Tiffany still annoyed at her.

Beside her, Taeyeon’s been trying to console Tiffany since they arrived from airport. It’s the least thing she can do for now.

“You know what? Actually I think it’s a good sign that we missed it.”

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany turns her head and stares at Taeyeon for about 2 minutes.

“Well, if we didn’t miss it then we won’t have another night to enjoy each other’s company. Right?” Taeyeon move a little closer to Tiffany, grinning widely.

“No. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Tiffany moves too but a little bit far from Taeyeon.

“But why?”

“No and no reason at all.” Tiffany answered without looking back at Taeyeon.

“Okay, I get it. I know it’s my fault but can you please forgive me? I tried my best effort here, you know? I talked to the staff and to the manager just to get us on the next flight but yeah, it didn’t work.” said Taeyeon, sadly.

“You for all of people know that this flight to LA is very important to me. But I guess you forgot.” Tiffany replied.

“Fany-ah, I didn’t okay? I slept late last night and that’s why I woke up late.” Taeyeon reasoned out.

“Still, not the appropriate reason. I told you beforehand that you should sleep early because our flight is too early and we need to go to the airport atleast 4 hours before our flight, did you listen? Yes, you did but it went out on your left ear.” Tiffany replied with a straight face.

Taeyeon adjusts her posture, sitting up straighter than before and clasps her hand.

“I’m really sorry, Fany-ah.”

“Okay, I’m going to let it through, but how about your luggage, Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked while adjusting her position too.

“Did you forgot to put your things too? Or because you slept late, you woke up late that’s why you forgot to pack your things?” Tiffany added.

“I-it’s not like that.” Taeyeon stuttered.

‘I swear, I remembered packing up my things 2 nights ago but I don’t even know what happened to my luggage.” Taeyeon continued her reasons.

“Whatever, Taeyeon.”

Tiffany rises from their bed and went to the closet to check Taeyeon’s luggage.

“Taeyeon, what luggage did you use?” Tiffany shouted from the closet area.

“Blue, the one with white stars.”

“Are you even sure?”

Taeyeon went to the closet area to check on Tiffany.

“Yes, I’m absolutely sure.”

Tiffany took the blue luggage and opens the zipper, she’s checking if Taeyeon did packed her things two nights ago. After she opens it, she already saw Taeyeon’s undergarments, shirts, shorts and pants. Even the chargers and powerbanks are there too.

“Wait, okay so how come this luggage a while ago doesn’t have your things?”

“Th-that I don’t know.”

Taeyeon sat to the small chair and tries to remember what happened.

“Oh .” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Fany-ah! I think I know the reason now.” Taeyeon said hurriedly.

“What is it?”

“I-It’s because I have 2 more luggage that’s the same with that one.” Taeyeon said as she pointed out to her luggage.

“Got it.” Tiffany replied, still with a cold tone.

“I’m sorry, Fany-ah. It’s not my intention, really.” Taeyeon gave her most adorable puppy eyes since she knows that Tiffany can’t stand being mad at Taeyeon for too long.

“Fine, but can you please put this luggage in the car so we won’t have problem tomorrow.”

Taeyeon nods and immediately follows Tiffany’s order.

---

 

After eating their dinner, Tiffany stood up from her seat.

“Go shower, I’m going to wash these plates first.” said Tiffany, grabbing their plates and went to the kitchen sink.

Taeyeon went to the kitchen sink too, “Fany-ah, just let me do that.”

“It’s okay, Taeyeon. I can do this.”

“Fany-ah, are you still mad at me?”

“Nope, why did you ask?” Tiffany abruptly stopped on what she was doing and took a quick glance at Taeyeon.

“Nope, for your information. I’m not mad. We’re okay, Taetae.” Tiffany said reassuringly.

“So just go upstairs, take a quick shower then sleep early, okay?” Tiffany added.

“Yes, boss.” Taeyeon replied, as she headed for the bathroom to start showering.

“Dork.” Tiffany said while smiling.

After washing the plates, Tiffany quickly went to their room and she found Taeyeon who’s sitting on the left side of the bed waiting for her.

“Fany, it’s your turn.” Taeyeon said while playing some games on her phone.

Tiffany grabs her white/pink pajamas and went inside the bathroom.

30 minutes have passed when Tiffany came out of the bathroom and she look if Taeyeon is sleeping but the latter still playing on her phone.

Tiffany plopped down onto the bed and took Taeyeon’s phone from her hands.

“Taetae, stop playing.”

“B-But Fany-ah, I’m in the middle of an important game.”

“No buts, Taetae. We both need to sleep early, remember?”

“Right.”

“Goodnight, Taetae.”

“Goodnight too, Fany.”

Both of them close their eyes as they slowly drifted into their neverland.

---

“Taeyeon, drive faster.” Tiffany commented.

“I’m doing my best.” Taeyeon groggily replied.

“What happened to you? We slept early but look at you.”

“Yes, we slept early but it doesn’t enough.”

“Okay, just try to get some sleep later at the airplane.”

Taeyeon just nods and kept on driving.

As soon as they arrived, they quickly went to inside to check in their luggage.

After checking in, they went and sat to the passengers’ area where they can wait until their flight.

Taeyeon suddenly stood up from her seat, and told Tiffany that she wants coffee so she headed out for Starbucks.

Then Taeyeon came back with two iced coffees in her hands. She gave the other one to Tiffany.

“Thanks babe.” said Tiffany who accepts and took a sip in her coffee.

“Your welcome.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

4 hours had passed and yet their flight wasn’t called. Tiffany went to the staff’s area and ask what happened to their flight.

So apparently, their flight was delayed by 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon and told her that their flight was delayed.

Since their delayed and there’s nothing much to do, Tiffany took out of her phone from her pocket and unlocks it.

Tiffany taps snapchat icon and they kept on snapchatt-ing the whole time before their flight.

---

 

So this story was inspired by these pictures. I was supposed to post this story last night but I forgot. 😂 *peace

xoxo

Congw0WUsAAmdIm.jpg    CongxTWUMAAS_He.jpg