Not sleepy (Really)

Short Stories

 

Not sleepy (Really)

 

“Good morning baby.” Taeyeon said while rubbing her eyes.

“Did I wake you up? Sorry, I need to finish these reports or else I’m screwed. Just try to go back to sleep, okay?” Tiffany said right after she touched Taeyeon’s right hand.

“What time is it already? You’ve been doing that things since you arrived. Rest first, baby.” Taeyeon asked innocently.

“Hmm. 27 more minutes before the clock strikes midnight. Don’t worry babe, I’m still okay, I’m not yet sleepy. I need to finish these things. You go to sleep first, alright?” Tiffany said as she tries to convince Taeyeon.

But Taeyeon did not listen instead she jump out of their bed and went to the kitchen to make 2 coffees.

“Baby, what are you doing there? C’mon, just go back to sleep, I’m going to sleep too. I’ll just finish my reports first thing in the morning.”

“I can’t go back to sleep without you. I know you, you’ll not going to sleep not unless you finish all of your reports.” Said Taeyeon with a loud voice so that Tiffany can hear her.

“I’m not going to sleep, please don’t make me. I can’t.” Taeyeon added.

Tiffany smiles after she heard Taeyeon’s words.

“Alright, so you’re going to watch me doing my reports?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay, where are you? I thought you’re going to watch me? C’mon up here so I can finish these reports quickly.”

“I’m coming; you can start doing your reports babe.” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon came in, holding a tray with 2 hot coffees and 2 sandwiches. She set it down in their mini table beside Tiffany’s laptop.  

“Eat first.”

“This sandwich looks tasty, I bet you put some peanut butter with bits of jelly.” Tiffany took another bite of her sandwich and she has a proud face.

“What?” Taeyeon suddenly asks because she noticed the look that Tiffany’s giving to her.

“Nothing, you’re really into cooking these past few days huh, you’ve been experimenting my recipe.” Tiffany eyeing Taeyeon’s reaction.

“No, no. I’m not. I just want to give you food because these things look so hard. Well, I’m just concern at you.” Taeyeon said in defense.  

“Fine. Whatever you say.”

After eating and nonsense bickering, Taeyeon still watching Tiffany doing her reports while she’s lying comfortably in their bed.

Tiffany gives her all focus to her reports so that she can finish it as fast as she can.

“You should sleep, Taeyeon.”

“Nah, I’m going to watch you, I enjoyed watching you. And I told you, I can’t sleep without you.”

“Fine, but in case you’re already sleepy, don’t fight it okay. Just sleep without me it’s fine.”  

“Aye, aye captain.”

2 hours later, Tiffany said, “Baby, I’m done. We can finally sleep!” But then she looks at Taeyeon only to find her sleeping peacefully so she didn’t make any noise to prevent Taeyeon from waking up again.

Instead, she tiptoed until she gets in their bed. She lay down beside Taeyeon.

“Wow, so much for I can’t sleep without you.” Tiffany remarks.

“I’m sorry, I’m too sleepy, and you even told me that If I’m sleepy then I should sleep, right? That’s why I did.” said sleepy Taeyeon.

“I know, I know. I was just kidding. Go back in your dreams.”

“Not going without you. Let’s sleep together.”

“Alright my big baby. Close your eyes, I’m already here.”

“Yay! Good night my hot momma.” Taeyeon said while pointing out to her lips as if she wants a kiss.

“Okay, close your eyes baby and momma will kiss you.”

“Okay, please make it faster.” Taeyeon said.

“In a count of 1, 2 ,3. Momma’s here and she’s going to kiss you.”

“Shshhhhshhhhhhhssdddsreedh” Taeyeon snores.

“Wow. You want a kiss yet you’re sleeping at me again? Really, Taeyeon?”  

But still, Tiffany didn’t forget to give Taeyeon a quick peck on the lips.

---

 

*wink wink ;)

xoxo