1,2,3 - Action!

Short Stories

1,2,3 - Action

 

 

“It’s because…”

“You’re not trying hard enough!” Tiffany mumbled while trying to suppressed all of her emotions.

“What!?” Taeyeon snapped at her.

“It’s your fault, you’re not trying, I can see you.” Tiffany replied, pointing a finger on Taeyeon's face.

“Wow, so now you think it’s my fault? Damn it.” Taeyeon growled while walking back and forth, holding up her hair, frustration evident on her face.

“I… I n-never said that it’s your fault.” said Tiffany, tears keep falling down on her face.  “It’s just that, can-can we please try it again?  “A-another chance, Taeyeon.” Tiffany fell on her knees, completely begging for Taeyeon to give her chance.

“F-Fany-ah, don’t. If we try it again, we’ll keep on hurting ourselves. And I don’t want it to happen, not again, not anymore.” Taeyeon said, pulling Tiffany up and motioned her to sit on the couch.

“It’s enough, 3 years is enough for us. We both knew that we tried and gave our best but Fany-ah there’s only a human can do and I can’t do it anymore. Stop lying to yourself. We aren’t happy anymore. We aren’t the way we are 3 years ago. Can we just give each other space and try to heal the wounds and forget the pain? Taeyeon calmly explained while holding Tiffany’s right hand.

“But we can try and heal each other, Taeyeon. You really just want to get rid of me, huh.” Tiffany said sternly.

“Taeyeon, look at me. We just got back last week from our little vacation, I- I was happy. We’re happy r-right? Not unless, I’m the only one who enjoyed.”

“Tiffany, please don’t make this hard for me, it’s much harder in fact” Taeyeon said, earnestly.

“If it’s hard then don’t ing do it Taeyeon.” Tiffany said as she tries to search the answer in Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Stop. We need it, Tiffany. We both need it. So please please please listen to me. Will you?”

“No!” Tiffany raised her voice, hiding her ears so that she won’t need to listen to whatever Taeyeon will say.

“Tiffany, please.”

This time it’s Taeyeon’s turn to beg to Tiffany, since Tiffany love this person too much, she gave in. She wants to listen even though she knows where this is going, she didn’t like it but doesn’t have a choice, does she?

Tiffany adjusts her posture so she’s now sitting straight, all ears, waiting for Taeyeon to speak.

Taeyeon stared at her, to the most beautiful girl, the one that captured her heart 3 years ago. The one she had fallen for and loved for the past years. She looks at her, she just can’t stop herself from falling more yet she needs to make a decision for the both of them, for the sake of their relationship.

 

“I want you to stay here in our condo---“

“Where will you stay? Don’t…Don’t leave me here.” Tiffany pleaded.

“Let me finish first, will ya?” asked Taeyeon.

“I want you stay here for the mean time while I’m away… Trying to heal myself.” Taeyeon’s voice trailed off as she slowly explains everything that will happen.

“While I’m here, here in this place of yours, ours. Waiting for you like a fool, I don’t even know if you’ll come back or not. Taeyeon-ah, can’t you please think of your decision?” Tiffany said sadly.

“Fany, I’ve been thinking of this ever since we came back. And no, you’re not a fool. And for what it’s worth, I know I won’t forget you, and maybe who knows, right after healing myself, we can now start again. We can now have our new phase, a fresh start exactly like 3 years ago, only the difference is that we’re stronger, bolder and better enough to face all the challenges.” Taeyeon said with a sad finality.

 

“Taetae.”

It’s the only word that came from Tiffany since she can’t even utter a word anymore. Her eyes were probably bloodshot and tears were beginning to blur her vision.

Taeyeon got up from the couch, went to their room, grab her bags, goes back to the living room where Tiffany is still crying her eyes out.

Tiffany notice the girl standing in front of her carrying her bags, looking straight at her, maybe she’s memorizing her face. She kept the eye contact, until the latter decided to turned away and walked towards the door.

Tiffany can’t stop herself from crying.

Tiffany doesn’t want to see Taeyeon coming out from their home, from her life.

So she took the last chance, she got up from the couch, walked towards her, she wraps her arms around Taeyeon’s neck.

Both crying.

 “And cut!” said the Director who’s planning to make a movie for the famous couple. “Good job girls. Today’s acting was superb. Thanks again, Taeyeon and Tiffany.” He added happily, even the staffs were clapping their hands.

---

 

I've tried to make this as a sad story but sadly I just can't bring myself to do it. I can't help taeny being broken and hurt. Is this weird? Anyways, I hope you still like this one, a bit of drama-comedy. 😂

xoxo