Confuse

Short Stories

Confuse

 

Taeyeon!

Kim Taeyeon! Where the hell are you? I need help.

Wait. Just wait.

Open this goddamn door of yours, will you?

I’m on my way. Can’t you please wait?

What are you doing anyway? Faster please.

I’m getting dressed, wait. Will you calm down? What are you doing here?

*Open the door*

Obviously, I’m here because first I need help and second I bring us foods, so c’mon hurry let’s eat.

Uh-uh, okay. Tiffany do you really know what time is it? Because it’s only 2 in the morning.  Can’t your problem wait until morning?

No. And Taeyeon, 2 am is morning so what’s the problem? Let’s eat first and talk after.

Fine. You eat, I only need coffee to keep me awake because seriously I’m too sleepy.

And Tiffany favor, please start with your problem now because honestly even coffee can’t fight my eyes. I’m too sleepy, actually I’ve just got here for about 3 hours ago.

O-okay, exactly where were you and why you didn’t text me? You came home so late and it’s something new.

Blame my boss, some office stuffs. Anyways, what’s your deal?

Okay so here it is, a friend of mine is kinda confuse right now, she really doesn’t know if she has still some feelings for her ex or maybe just want to be friends where after all they’re still friends, actually they’re really close.

That’s it? That is your problem? Really, Tiffany? You came here in my house at exactly 2am just because of your friend? It’s not your problem yet you’re the one who looks like you’re in that position. Anyways, I don’t know what to say because first I don’t know her, their history together and yeah that’s my answer. Just go home okay? Don’t mind this, it’s not your call. They can fix this and decide on their own. I’m off to sleep, just lock the door, thanks. And goodnight.

What? Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. How can you do this to me?

Hey get back here, I’m not done.

I’m too sleepy, Tiff. Maybe tomorrow, we can talk again about your friend but right now, seriously my brain isn’t working. If you want, just stay here and let’s talk tomorrow- I mean later, if the sun shows up. Goodnight Tiff.

You promise. Are you sure? Can I still sleep here? Goodnight Taeyeon.

--

Did you sleep well?

Yeah, thanks for letting me to sleep over.

Uh- o-of course Tiffany, we’re still friends after all, right? Not unless you don’t’ want. Kidding.

Tiffany freezes for a moment after she heard Taeyeon’s words.

Right. We’re still friends. Coffee?

That won’t change, Tiff. Sure, and thanks. Uhm less sugar—

One less sugar and more coffee, I know Taeyeon. Trust me.

Oh, sorry. Thanks. Do you still want to talk about your friend?

You know what? Let’s not talk about my friend. Let’s talk about ours okay? I’m- I don’t what happened to us, what’s happening to me?

To be more specific, I tried dating but nothing works. No one worked because you know I still have these unsorted feelings.

Taeyeon was dumbfounded. She was caught off guard.

Wait. So what’s the connection with me? I’m not your last ex. Remember we broke up because we also didn’t work.

Taeyeon, will you please stop pretending? I know you knew what I’m talking about and please work that smart of yours.

Okay so what now?

I still love you, okay. Let’s get back together. And no, I’m not taking no for an answer.

Alright, maybe you’re just confuse, you know.

No, I’m not. Maybe you’re the one who’s confuse right now. It’s okay if you don’t have any feelings for me, just say it.

Nah, maybe it’s your friend who’s confuse because we both aren’t.

C’mon hug me now, I miss you babe.

I miss you too Taeyeon.

---

 

Ugh so I'm back writing. But right now, I still can't continue my ongoing because I just can't. So maybe I can only offer are one-shots and short stories. Please bear with me. Thanks everyone. :) 

xoxo