What happen to her?

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina, wake up hunny. You’ll be late to school.” A woman’s voice called her name in the morning. An innocent 10 year-old girl opened her eyes lazily.

“Am I dreaming?” She mumbled. She tried to close her eyes again when the same voice heard.

“Lee Mina, don’t try to sleep again. Palli go to bath.” The voice tone is higher. Mina startled, she opened her eyes widely. She took a bath and changing her clothes. She soon run downstairs as fast as she could toward the kitchen. She saw a long haired woman is making breakfast. Mina hugged her from behind which startled her.

“Imo, I miss you. She smiled while hugging the woman. The woman turned around and kneel down to face her niece.

“Ommo, uri Mina. I came here last night. And read you a story. Why you still miss me.” Seungyeon calmed her down.

“Aniya imo. I always miss you. Why don’t you become my mother?” Mina said without thinking which made her father who just arrived to the kitchen gave her a slightly awkward cough. Seungyeon smiled bitterly to hide her reddish face.

“Ommo, why she said that thing in front of her father. It’s embarrassing.” Seungyeon said in her mind.

“Well, eat your meal and go to school. You’ll be late baby.” Mina nodded and obeyed her order. She quickly eat and went to school with her driver.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun who is still in the kitchen silently looked at her. “Mina never obey anyone, but why she always obey her?” Jonghyun talked to himself.

He broke his daydream when Seungyeon said something to him.

“Oppa, I will go to work. This is my first day. But, I’ll be late to home because they will hold a welcome celebration to me.”

“We..well. It’s okay. Call me when you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter