The Dinner

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina walked slowly toward the beach. She saw her aunt sitting silently while looking at the sky.

“Imo, what are you doing here?” She approached Seungyeon. Seungyeon turned her face and smiled.

“Ommo, uri princess. Come here Mina-ya.” Mina quicken her pace and sat beside Seungyeon. Seungyeon smiled while patted her head.

“Are you still mad with your appa?” She asked to her niece who is sulking all day.

Mina nodded response to her question. “Ne imo. I hate him.” Mina pouted.

“Keure, well. I will help you to convince your appa about the school trip, but you have to come with us tonight. How? Is it fair, isn’t it?” Seungyeon gave her a slightly naughty smile.

“Jinjja Imo, okay. I’ll come. But, where?” Mina asked curiously. “Secret. You will like it.” Seungyeon smiled and pinched her lovely cheeks.

 

Lee main house. Jeju Island.

They arrived at the main house. This house is really familiar to Seungyeon. She couldn’t believe that she will come here again. They are welcomed by three maids who lead them to the dining room. Jonghyun come in first to the dining room while Mina and Seungyeon behind him. There are four people sitting around the table.

“Jonghyun-ah, come in. Aigoo, it’s hard to see you attending family dinner.” Lee Hongki, Jonghyun another cousin said cheerfully.

“Long time no see, Jonghyun oppa.” Lee Hyeri greeted her cousin politely. She always be awkward while Jonghyun around.

“Where is my Mina Jonghyun-ah.” Lee Sang Yeob said. Not long after, two beautiful ladies come in to the dining room. Sang Yeob and Hongki smiled happily knowing who is coming. Hyeri’s face changed. She never like Seungyeon. And Elder Lee stood up from his seat and approached a young lady beside Mina.

“Seungyeon-ah, is that really you?” Elder Lee asked unbelief. Seungyeon nodded and smile.

“Long time no see, harabeoji.” Seungyeon bowed him politely. Elder Lee’s face seemed to be really happy, he couldn’t imagine that he could meet her anymore.

“Let’s sit. The meals are ready.” Elder Lee said.

After dinner. Elder Lee asked the maid to bring Mina outside the room because he has a private conversation with his grandchildren plus Seungyeon in the living room.

“You become more beautiful, Seungyeon-ah. I can’t imagine you will come here tonight.” Elder Lee said. Among his grandchildren, none of them become his favourite. He loves Seungyeon more, even Hyeri, his only grand daughter can not win his heart like Seungy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter