The Secret

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon closed her eyes. Thinking about the message she received before. It’s frustrating her. The man is always threating her.

“What is it going to this mess. Eonni, what should I do? What should I do if Jonghyun oppa know that Mina is actually my daughter.”

 

Flashback

Eleven years ago

“Andwae eonni. I can’t do that. He will know everything.” 17 year-old Seungyeon refused and looked away from her sister.

“Please Seungyeon. I don’t have another choice. This is the only way. Please Seungyeon, I begged you. I love him so much. Harabeoji will separate us if I can't give him an heir.” Yoona begged her.

Yoona couldn’t think clearly. She was so desperate listening what the doctor said. She can’t have any children. She had disease in her ovaries. It’s impossible to her for having children.

“Eonni, Jonghyun oppa will find out anything. You will end hurting him eonni.” Seungyeon said.

“No, Seungyeon-ah. He won’t find out. We just will manually combining your egg and his in laboratory, and then it will be transferred to my womb. He will not know the egg is yours, Seungyeon. Please.” Yoona begged.

Yoona and Jonghyun had been married for two years but they haven’t had any child. She really want to have child to get Elder Lee’s bless. Jonghyun agreed to do in vitro fertilization procedure without knowing they use Seungyeon’s egg.

Ten months later. Yoona gave birth the beautiful Mina. They were happy. But five months la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter