Threat part 2

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Really? Am I dreaming?” Elder Lee shouted over the line. His voice is really happy listening the best news of his lifetime. So do Hongki and Sangyeob. But the news is really a bad news for Hyeri.

“Haraboji. Is it true? Is it true that Seungyeon eonni and Jonghyun oppa will marry soon?” Hyeri asked unbelief. Elder Lee nodded and hung the phone. Hyeri run to her room and cried. She really hate Seungyeon that much. After her presence in their family, every man attention came to her. They totally forgot Hyeri who always be the only princess in the family. Lee cousins are orphans. Their parents died on the plane crash when they were children. They lived with their grand father since then. Hyeri cried a night long intil she fell a sleep. She woke up when her phone rang.

Hyeri: “Who are you? Why you call me this late?” She shouted to someone across the line.

Someone: “Mianhe Miss Lee. But, I promise that you can sleep peacefully after knowing the truth.” He said and hung the phone.

Hyeri : “Yaahhh....who are you? Hello...hello.” She shouted but the man who called her already cut the line.

Hyeri sat on her bed and digested his words. “The truth? What did he mean by ‘truth’?” She murmured. She tried to call the number again but she couldn’t because that man used private number to call her.

                                        ----------------------

Jonghyun and Seungyeon’s wedding will be held on last Sunday this month. They are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter