Mina's Sorrow

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Knock..knock..knock..Appa, may I come in?” Mina knock the door of Jonghyun room. Without waiting for the answer she opened her father’s room.

“What happen honey? Why are you still awake?” Jonghyun asked his daughter. Little Mina climb to his bed and sit beside him.

“Appa, what happen to Seungyeon imo?” She asked curiously. Seungyeon’s changing behaviour confused her.

“What do you mean, child?” He asked her. He never imagined that 10 year-old little girl could understand something like that. In the past two weeks, there is a very suspicious changing of Seungyeon behaviour. But she never showed it to Mina. She acted as usual to his daughter.

“Ani appa, sometimes she cried when she saw omma’s picture, sometimes she’s more quiet than usual, she barely read a story for me lately and she always sat on the bench every night. I saw her when I went to the kitchen to drink some water.” She explained.

“Jinjja? She is fine honey. Maybe your aunt has a problem in her workplace. I’ll asked her later. And now princess, go to bed. This is late. You have to go to school tomorrow morning.” She nodded and left to her room.

Seungyeon accidentally eavesdropping them. “I have to relax, I can’t make any suspicious move. Calm down Seungyeon.” She told herself own.

The following morning. Seungyeon tried to act as usual and she did it well. Jonghyun and Mina relieved that she has been back to her usual self. “Imo, are you okay?” Mina asked confusedly.

“I am okay sweetheart. Why?” she replied. Trying to calm down he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter