The Threat

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina eats her breakfast silently unlike she usually does. Her sulky face is very obvious. Jonghyun who is still busy with his work didn’t realize about her daughter changing behaviour. He stopped his work when Seungyeon gave him a deathly glare.

Mina finished her breakfast and went to school and once again, without words. No goodbye kiss for Jonghyun and Seungyeon. Finally, it made him wonder about his daughter’s act this morning.

“Seungyeon-ah, what happen to her? Is she still mad at me?” He asked.

“Heol, oppa you are really clueless. How could you be this ignorant to your own daughter?” She unpleasantly replied.

“What do you mean?” The confused Jonghyun asked her back.

“Don’t ask me again oppa. You already known the answer. Well, I have to go to work. See you later. Annyeong.” Seungyeon grabbed her bag and left him alone in the kitchen. She is about to open the front door when Jonghyun called him.

“Seungyeon-ah. Wait.” She stopped her steps when she heard his voice calling her. She turned around to face a handsome dimple man behind her.

“Use this. I don’t want something happen to you again like before.” He handed a tiny thing to her and left. She looked at the thing on her right hand and shocked when she realise what it is.

A beautiful red luxury car parked in front of her. “Oppa, you are really something,” She smiled and get in to her car.

 

In Jonghyun office.

“Jonghyun-ah. Are you okay?” A man asked Jonghyun who is sitting silently. Jonghyun woke up from his day dreaming and looked at the man.

“Oh, Sang Yeob hyung. When did you come?” He asked the man in front of him.

“I was here for almost 30 minutes Lee Jonghyun. But I sat there waiting for you to gain your conscious. What happen to you brother? There is something unusual about you.” Sang Yeob said.

“Aniya, Hyung. I am okay.” He denied.

“Is she really back?” Sang Yeob asked and smiled looking Jonghyun awkward face.

“Who?” He tried not to pay attention about Sang Yeob words.

“Her, your wife’s sister.” Sang Yeob continued.

“Yes hyung, she is back a while ago. Why you asked? I thought you already know about it.” Sang Yeob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter