The Sudden Proposal

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun is laying down on his bed but he couldn’t close his eyes. Since Seungyeon came a month ago, his life is different but he doesn’t really know what is happening to himself. The awkwardness is become obvious when she is around.

“Oh god, what happen to me? Why I can’t forget her brown eyes, her smile and her adoring look to my daughter.” Jonghyun tried to sleep but someone knocked the door which startled him. He open the door and a beautiful light brown eyed lady smiled to him.

“Oppa, mianhe. Do I disturb you?” Seungyeon said. She feels uneasy disturbing him.

“Aniya Seungyeon-ah. I haven’t slept yet. Can I help you?” He replied.

“Oppa, there is something I want to talk to you?.” She said carefully.

“Okay, please come in.” Seungyeon nodded and come in to Jonghyun’s room. She amazed with the room. Nothing is changed. Everything is still the same like before. And the bed. The bed where Yoona gave birth to Mina and the bed where she took her last breath is still on the exact place like before. Seungyeon always spent her day in this room to cure Yoona before. Suddenly her tears fell, she quickly wiped them before Jonghyun realize it.

“Sit down Seungyeon-ah.” Seungyeon sat down on the sofa beside the bed.

“What would you like to talk Seungyeon-ah.” Jonghyun asked.

“Oppa, before we went to harabeoji’s house I promised to Mina to help her convincing you.” She said carefully.

“Convince me about what?” He asked confusedly. “About her school trip oppa.” Seungyeon lowed her head, avoid his stare.

“Seungyeon-ah, I don’t want to talk about that. I said no school trip ever.” His tone is higher. Seungyeon startled and lower her head. She knew that Jonghyun is going to be mad.

“Mianhe oppa. But please, only this time. I can’t break my promise to her. I want to do something to her before I leave.” Seungyeon said sadly. Jonghyun’s eyes bigger while he heard her words.

“Are you leaving? Why?” He asked.

“Oppa, I will move to my own house in two months. I can’t stay here forever.” She said.

“Why you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter