I love you goodbye

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun woke up in the morning. But he felt uneasy. "Why this house is so quiet? Are they still sleeping?" He murmured. Saturday morning, a day before their wedding was really quiet. No sign of Seungyeon and Mina appearance. Jonghyun stood up from his bed and reached his towel to wash up. When he came out from his room...

"Surprise...happy birthday appa." Mina shouted and burst to hug him. Jonghyun looked around but there was no sign of her presence.

"Appa, I'm here." Mina said. Jonghyun smiled to his only daughter. 

"Ahjumma, where is Seungyeon?" Jonghyun asked to his maid.

"She went out early, sir. Tomorrow is your wedding. Groom and bride can't see each other before the ceremony." The maid said. Jonghyun nodded but he felt uneasy. There's something wrong. 

"Appa, Seungyeon omma gave me this. This is your birthday present." Mina said while gave him a small box. Jonghyun took the box from his daughter and opened it. There is a pocketwatch and a card in it. Jonghyun read the card.

"Happy birthday, oppa. I always love you."

Gong Seungyeon

But Jonghyun felt uneasy after reading her card. His mind flew away to somewhere. He run to her room but nobody's there. He took his car key and drove to her house. He knocked the door simultaneously until the maid open it.

"Where is Seungyeon?" He asked. Before hearing her answer, Jonghyun burst to the house heading toward her room. He opened the door but nobody's there.

"Seungyeon-ah, Seungyeon-ah. Where are you?" He shouted. The maid who opened the door approached him.

"Mr. Lee. Aggassi is not here. She left this morning." She said. Jonghyun eyes widen.

"What? Where is she? Where did she go?" He asked frustration.

The maid shook her head. "I don't know, sir. She never told me. But, she gave me this letter. She asked me to give it to you." She said while handed an envelope to Jonghyun. He grabbed the letter and quickly opened it.

Dear Jongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter