The Begining

I Love You, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Losing someone you loved is like losing a half of your soul. It couldn’t be healed until another soul fill the empty spot in your heart. But, what happen if the heart always deny the replacement? Lonely? Sorrow? Or regret? Well, here is the story begin.

Jeju island is amazingly beautiful tonight. The full moon and twinkling stars are decorating the dark sky. In a luxury beach house balcony there is a handsome tall man holding a picture of a beautiful woman. No happiness in his eyes. He stared the picture with love and sorrow.

“Yeobo, It’s been 9 years past. Are you happy there?” He talked to the picture desperately. Couples of drops fell from his eyes but his lips created a sorrow smile to control his emotion.

His name is Lee Jonghyun. He is a high quality widower in the island. He is handsome and very wealthy. He lived in a luxury beach house in Jeju island not far from his resort with his 10 year old daughter, Mina.

“Imooo... I can’t believe this. Is it really you?” Mina’s scream woke him up from his daydreaming. He stood up and approached his daughter.

“Mina-yaa, what happen? Are you okay?” He asked worriedly when he saw his daughter in the living room.

“Appa, imo is coming.” She said while pointing the front door. A beautiful long haired woman came in to the house with a large luggage beside her. Mina run to her and fell to her embrace. She hugged the woman tightly and started to cry.

“Imo, I miss you so much. Why are you taking so long time to come back here?” She sobbed while still hugging the woman. The woman her head, a couple of tears fell from her eyes. Tears of happiness.

“Mianhe Mina-ya. I took so long time to come back. Now, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter