Failed

Lifetime

Minzy pov

Bom took me where did not think an idol would go on their own free will.

An amusement park.

Even with her mask, shades, hood on everyone still recognized her. Her fans followed us everywhere we went in the park taking pictures some daring to run up and asked for an autograph I mean I am on a date here can they not see that. I thought. Wait I mean hang out hehe.

“Minji, you want ice cream?” Bom asked me pointing to the shop. I nodded my head and we headed in. “What flavor do you want?” Bom asked. I looked at the flavors trying to look for the best one. “Strawberry.” I said making up my mind. Bom nodded and told the cashier. I took a seat as far away from a window as possible and sat in the seat facing the window. Hehe now you can’t take pictures of my Bom I thought.

“Here you go.” Bom said to me as she sat down. We ate in as much peace as you can get when you have a bunch of fans screaming for your ‘Friend’ attention. “We should get out of here after this.” I said. “I will give you a summary of who I am now. My name is Minzy I work for your sister Dara I live with a dog.” Bom only nodded at what I said before excusing herself to service her fans.

I guess I should go now that she has a bunch of people to see too. I thought getting up from my seat and sneaking out before Bom could see me, not that she was looking.

Chaerin pov

“Chae don’t over work yourself, you need rest now.” Dara said when she saw me. I took Dara out than went back to work on my album. When I got home it was very late but Dara was still up waiting for me. I just nodded my head and dragged my feet to our bedroom. “Love you… Dara” I mumbled as I fell into a deep slumber.

Dara pov

“Love you…Dara.” I hear Chae say before she falls to sleep. My baby is so tired my love working so hard for her fans. I hope she does not fall ill from all the work she is doing.

Chaerin pov

When I woke up it was bright and the sun was in my eyes. The clock said 12. Damn I must have been pretty tired to sleep that long. Dara was not in our room. I pouted than went to look for her. I finally found her in the pool after looking for her in the entire house. She was getting out of the water at the other end of the pool wearing a bikini. I quickly hid behind a wall as she walks over to the door to the house. When she got close enough to me I wrapped my arms around her waist. She shrieked and kicked me in the shin. “Ow.” I said releasing her from my hold. “That is what you get Chaerin Lee.” Dara said glaring at me. I was hoping on one foot holding my shin, all Dara did was smirk walked into the house. Wae, I hurt here and all she does is go into the house. I thought pouting.

I started to look for her again when my shin stopped hurting. This lady I swear is invisible. I thought. “Chaerin hurry and get changed we have to go to a meeting with a wanna be share holder.” Dara screamed from wherever she was in the house. “I don’t want.” I screamed into the air. “Well to bad.” I spun around and saw Dara behind me, she was pointing to the bedroom. I pout once again and drag my feet to get changed into a business suit.

Dara pov

This guy serious, too cocky for me. The first thing the guy said as we entered the conference room was “So these are the girls who think they are in love with each.” We have been in this meeting for an hour and he is still telling stories about himself and the company that from my research is about to go bankrupt. “Okay I have had enough with your stories; I know that most if not all of them are lies me and my girl came just as a kind gesture but sitting here listening to your lies has annoyed me to the point where I will not help you with anything. Your first impression was horrible, so is your poster…” Chaerin stood up grabbed my hand “…We are done here.” Chaerin started for the door “No please I need you to help my company.” The man said going to his knees begging. Chaerin looked at him in disgust. Never thought I would see Chaerin like that she is always sweet and cute when near me. I thought.

“Sorry you had to see that baby.” Chaerin said as she drove back home. “No need to be sorry, I would have said something if you didn’t.” I said looking at Chaerin, she looked unhappy and who could blame her. “You did great in there the way you handled him even when he began begging you to put your company on the line for his.” I said grabbing Chaerin’s free hand. A small smile tugged on her lips, she squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.