Meeting

Lifetime

            Chaerin pov

“Chaerin, five minutes until the meeting.” One of my workers said.

I got up from my desk and went to the meeting room.     

Oh my bad, let me introduce myself. My name is Chaerin Faith Lee also known as CL; I am the CEO of Lee enterprise and a recording artist with one of my companies’ labels.

            Right now I am heading to a meeting with my father. He always liked making talking to me a business matter now that I am a CEO.

“Hello my daughter” Mr.lee said.

“Hello dad, what can I do for you?” I ask as I take my seat at the other end of the table.

“Straight to business Chaerin. Well Chaerin you have to get married, we need heirs to the company.” Mr. Lee said.

“I am only 24 years old dad I have time.” I said.

“No Chaerin you don’t, the faster you get married and produce heirs with your wife the faster I won’t have to worried about what will happen to the company I built from the ground up….”My father took a deep breath and continued”… You will marry the CEO of Park enterprise Sandara Park.”

I was shocked. I did not even get to pick my own bride to spend the rest of my life with.

My father standing up snapped me back into reality.

“Chaerin you will meet your fiancée at dinner tonight at my house at 7:00 o’clock” Mr. Lee said and left the meeting room.

            20 minutes after my father left the room I finally got up and went to my office. It was only 12:00 o’clock than. I made a plan I had 5 hours to work and 2 hours to get ready and be at my parents’ house.

 

 

Dara pov

            “Dara your meeting starts in five minutes.” The women said.

            I nodded and got up heading to the meeting room were my father was.

            My name is Sandara Park also known as Dara. I am the CEO of Park enterprise. I have an older sister named Park Bom who is a recording artist who has broken records that no one has broken in 20 years. One of the biggest artists ever.

When I got to the meeting room the first thing I did was to say what I was thinking.

“Dad what do you want?” I asked, anytime he asks to see me in a meeting room it was always concerning m personal life.

“Straight to the point…”he said “… You will marry Chaerin Lee CEO of Lee enterprise.”

“Why?” I ask.

“Because you are already 30 years old and we need heirs to the company and so do the Lee’s. At 7:00 o’clock we will have dinner at the Lee’s and you will meet Chaerin there.” My father said. He then proceeded to stand up and walk out of the meeting room.

            I stayed there for awhile and processed what my father had just told me.

When I got up I went into my office and called my secretary minzy and told her to cancel all of my meetings.

Minzy is only my secretary because of a deal I made with her about seven years ago.

Minzy would be my secretary until she completed her doctorates program and I would pay for all of her schooling. She only had a year left until her program ends and so does her being my secretary.

After I made the call I left. I had to get ready I may not know who I am going to marry but I still do not want to go in my office clothes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------