Were is she?

Lifetime

Bom pov

            Where is she? I thought. I was dealing with my fans, signing autographs, taking pictures, and talking to them. When I turned back to Minzy she was no were to be seen. I tried to call her phone but she did not answer. I looked around the park for her until it went dark and cold. When the park closed I went to my car sad and worried, driving home my mind kept wondering to Minzy were did she go, is she okay, is she hurt, is she at home what.

Ring

Ring

I look at the ID and see that it is Dara.

            “Hey sis.” I said when I answer the phone.

            “What the hell, what did you do to Minzy?” Dara yelled.

I moved the phone away from my ear hoping I did to go deaf.

            “I don’t know I took her to an amusement park and my fans wanted autographs and a picture when I finished with my fans Minzy was gone.” I said.

            “You spent your entire date with Minzy on your fans, not even PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO HER.” Dara screamed the last part.

            “Is she with you Dara, I would like to talk to her.” I said.

            “Not she called me a minute ago and told me what happened; when I asked how she got home she said she got a ride from some stranger offering her a ride.” Dara said.

            “What, she took a ride with a complete stranger, what was she thinking doing that she could have gotten or murdered.” I said.

            “Do you care Bom; I mean you went to your fans instead of spending time with Minzy which is why you were there to do.” Dara said.

            “Of course I care I would not be looking from hell and back trying to look for her if  I did not care, My fans would not stop bothering us if I did not give them what they wanted; what I did was to protect Minzy so we could have are date.” I said to Dara taking offence to her asking if I care.

            “Than come to my office tomorrow and tell her what you told me, she is really hurt Bom, She might not ever talk to you again.” Dara said then hung up the phone.

I sped up my car wanting to get home as fast as I could. I pray that Minzy will still talk to me after today; I really have to make her understand why I did what I did today.

Minzy pov

After I left I went home, I did not want to go out and hook up with other people that is not me but I also did not want to be alone, I called Dara when she picked up I gave her all the details about what happen to see if I was wrong to do what I did. When we hung up I fell asleep not noticing any of the calls or messages that were coming my way.

Dara pov

“Chaerin, baby what do you think about Bom?” I asked Chae.

“She is my sister in-law that is a little bit over protecting but not a bad person that could harm someone else.” Chaerin said keeping her eyes on the documents she had from work.

“And Bom and Minzy together?” I asked.

“They may be a good match if Bom can know when to be with her and not the fans, none of her past relationship that where in the spot light ever lasted because she never figure out how to keep personal out of professional. Why?” Chaerin asked me finally looking up.

“Well Minzy just called me up and told me what happened today at the amusement park, how Bom stayed with her fans and paid to attention to her so she left.” I said.

“No Minzy was not wrong to what to have her date be just her and her partner but Bom is a public figure that as a lot of fans who won’t leave her alone.”Chaerin said.

I got up from the bed and went to the hallway to call Bom about the subject.

“Hey sis.” I said when I answer the phone.

            “What the hell, what did you do to Minzy?” I yelled.

            “I don’t know I took her to an amusement park and my fans wanted autographs and a picture when I finished with my fans Minzy was gone.” Bom said.

            “You spent your entire date with Minzy on your fans, not even PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO HER.” I screamed the last part.

            “Is she with you Dara, I would like to talk to her.” Bom said.

            “Not she called me a minute ago and told me what happened; when I asked how she got home she said she got a ride from some stranger offering her a ride.” I said.

            “What, she took a ride with a complete stranger, what was she thinking doing that she could have gotten or murdered.” Bom said.

            “Do you care Bom; I mean you went to your fans instead of spending time with Minzy which is why you were there to do.” I said.

“Then come to my office tomorrow and tell her what you told me, she is really hurt Bom, She might not ever talk to you again.” I said hung up the phone and going back to my room where my baby is at. When I entire I see that Chaerin has set her work aside and was lying down but still awake.

            “Waiting for me?” I asked.

            “Yeah, come on and let’s go to bed.” Chae said patting the space beside her.

I crawled into her arms; she pulled me closer to her.

            “I love you” Chae whispered.

            “I love you too my baby” I said before I fell into dream land.

----=----=-----=-------=------------=-----------------=------------------=--------------------=------------------=----------------=----------------------=----------------=-----------------=-----------------=------

Here is a chapter, sorry to those who read this story because I don't update on a schedule.