A call from?

Lifetime

Dara and I went to my mansion. By the time we got there Dara was asleep.

 I did not have the heart to wake her up so I picked her up bridal style.

I brought her to my room and put her on my bed. I than did my night rituals, I usually slept in the but because I am so kind hearted I kept my bra and on. I climbed into bed and Dara rolled over and put her head on my chest, wrapping her arm around my waist, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me; Falling into dream land.

 Dara pov

I woke up not wanting to open my eyes yet. I bury my face into the pillow when I heard the phone ring.

My pillow moaned… But pillows don’t moan, I blink open my eyes and look up I see Chaerin, than I look down at my pillow and see a bra and s. My eyes widen at the realization that my pillow was my Fiancée’s chest.

I roll out of bed and go to the bathroom.

When I got out of the bathroom Chaerin was still asleep in bed. I go down the stair and decide to make breakfast for me and Chaerin. I look at what is in her fridge and decided to make an American breakfast.

 

Chaerin pov

I woke up in an empty bed. I got up and looked in the bathroom for Dara, she was not there.  I put on a robe and go out of my bedroom; I hear music coming from down stairs. I head down the stairs and locate were the music was coming from.

I go to the kitchen and see Dara dancing. I smile at the sight a creep towards her and give her a back hug. Dara jumped and I laughed.

“What you making?” I asked.

“An American Breakfast, go to the table it is almost done.” Dara said.

I headed outside to the small table on the patio. I waited a moment and Dara appeared with are food. She placed my plate in front of me I smiled at what I saw. Dara made Pancakes, sausage, eggs and a glass of orange juice.

“Thank you.” I said and dived in to my meal.

Dara laughed and said “you’re welcome.”

When breakfast was done I cleaned up and Dara relaxed in the living room.

“Chaerin why did you sleep in your underwear?” Dara asked.

“I usually sleep in the but for respect for you I kept my bra and on.” I said.

I noticed she was looking at my robe,

“Would you like me to take it off?” I asked and undid my robe.

 

Dara pov

I look up from Chaerin’s robe; I see her smirking at me. My face heats up and she laughs.

“You like what you see wifey?” She asked.

I turn my head not looking at her but nod my head yes. Chaerin laughed some more.

I got up and ran to the bedroom I slept in. I tried to close the door but Chaerin got in the way.

Chaerin picked me up threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

“Do you like my body wifey?” Chaerin asked.

I turn my head to the side once again, and once again I nod my head yes.

I felt something wet on my cheek. I turn my head to her and see her blushing; I realized that Chaerin kissed my cheek.

Chaerin got off me and headed to the bathroom.

“I got to go to the office today.” Chaerin said and closed the bathroom door.

Ring, Ring.

I look at the caller ID I hurried and answered the phone.