A Father's mistake

Lifetime

Chaerin pov

Life is going great. I love my wife, I love my company, and my wife’s sister is occupied with Minzy. Life could not get any better than this. All that is left to do is get Bom and Minzy together like together together. Dara seems to have a fascination with them two which means I have to help get them together. Maybe I should just get them drunk and hitched to each other… mmm not a bad thought.

“Chaerin you have a meeting with your father now” My secretary told me. I nodded and headed to the conference room.

“What can I do for you Father?” I asked as I sat down in my chair. My father was cold faced, hands on the table.

“Chaerin I need help, I lost money and I can’t pay it back with my own money, please I need company money to save me from these people” My father said.

“What the hell did you do?” I said trying to keep my calm.

“I was out in the town and I lost a few games so I borrowed money and now I don’t have any to pay them back” My father said sweating.

I looked him dead in the eye “ There is a reason why you are not CEO or have any part of this company, I was fine not knowing why you had to step down because it was none of my business but now that I know why you cannot sink any lower. I have no respect for you and I will not give you the money. Now leave my office and don’t ever and I mean EVER come back.” I said, got up and walked out the door not forgetting to slam the door closed. I will not have my father take down my company not again with his stupid mistakes.

Dara pov

I walked into my office and closed the door peeping at Bom and Minzy. It looks like it is going okay, oh she’s leaning in and, and, and there kissing. I go to my desk and begin to work; happy for minzy and Bom hopefully they will be a happy family.

-------------=-------------------=--------------------=--------------------------------=---------------------------------=----------------------------------=----------------------------=-----------------------------=

Really short chapter. please comment. Also I think I will end this story soon.