Always good to be a Lee

Lifetime

10 years later

CL pov

Life now is much better than it was 10 years ago. My father is in jail for robbing a bank to deal with his money problems and my mother is out of his reach and so is the company. I grew my empire even more and live like a queen with my wife Sandara Lee and our two twin girls Jennie and Rose. Jennie and Rose are seven years old.

            Bom and Minzy got married nine years ago.  After the scandals of my family was over Bom decided to pop the question on live television, telling the whole word that she is off the market. They have two children a 6 year old named Jisoo and a 5 year old named Lisa. Bom is still touring around but now with her family in tow. Minzy resigned from Dara’s work and is Bom personal secretary/ assistant person.

Jennie pov

My life is pretty great, I have a loving mom and omma, a sister, two cousins and lots of friends. We don’t see grandpa on Omma Chae side; omma said he is a bad person never to be trusted. My cousins, sister and I all go to the same private school were even the teacher fear omma, this one time omma came to see Rose and I teacher and the teacher was sweating so bad and then when omma left she peed her pants kekeke.

Rose pov

            Jennie protects me from everything out there. When we were just starting school this year the other kids bullied me and Jennie came to the rescue. All the people in my school found out I was a Lee everyone started to be nicer to me and Jennie, treating us like princesses.

            Life is good and it is always good to be a Lee.          

 

-------------=--------------------------=---------------------=-----------------------=----------------------------=----------------------=----------------------------=------------------------------=------------------------

This is the Last chapter of this story, I lost what I wanted this story to be, I will more likely than not write another Chaera story.

Please comment and hope you read my other stories and any stories I write in the future:)