call from Unnie

Lifetime

All pictures go to owners of picture.

=-----------------------------------=------------------------------------------------------------=----------------------------------------------=---------------------------------------------------=-------------------

Dara pov

“Bom Unnie.”I scream into the phone.

“Baby Dara.” Bom screamed back.

“Why you call unnie? I ask.

“I heard you are getting married, Mom sent me an address, and I will visit you and your fiancée tonight for dinner at 8 o’clock.” Bom said.

“Okay I will tell her that she needs to be back home before 8. Bye I love you.” I said.

“Love you too, Bye.” Bom said and hung up.

 

Chaerin pov

Oh, My, God, I kissed Sandara Park. Well it was on the cheek but still I kissed her. I quickly got my shower done. I looked around the bathroom looking for my clothes.

It dawned on me that I forgot to bring any into the bathroom.

 I open the door and take a peak outside and see Dara press a button on her phone.

“Dara I forget some clothes.” I said.

“Well, come and get them we will be married soon.” Dara said.

I looked at her and took a deep breath went out of the bathroom as as I newborn baby. I feel her eyes on me at I get my clothes and get changed.

“My sister will come today at 8 pm for dinners so don’t stay too late in the office.” Dara said.

“Okay, I will be here before 8. Are you staying here all day today?” I ask.

“No, not all day I got a meeting at 5.” Dara said.

“Okay, well here is a key to the house.” I said and handed her a key.

I look one more time at my appearance kiss Dara on the cheek and head out.

 

Dara pov

I explored the house. Chaerin home is huge. It had 8 bedrooms, 2 offices, 1 library, 1 gym, 2 pools one on the inside one on the outside, 2 Jacuzzis, 12 bathrooms.

When I was done exploring I went to the pool. I did not have a swimming suit so I went skinny dipping.

When I was done swimming I showered and watched TV until 3:30.

At 3:30 I got dress and headed to the office. My office was not that far but I still needed to know what the meeting was about.

I got to work at 4:04; I was greeted by all my employees as I went to my office on the top floor.

“Hey Minzy, who am I meeting today?” I asked.

“Hold on let me see.” She said “Mr. Lee former CEO of Lee enterprise.”

I nodded and went to my office.

What could my soon to be father in law want. I thought.

I looked at some reports until it was time for the meeting. I put all of my stuff away and headed to the meeting room.

“Hello Mr. Lee.” I said and bowed.

“Hello Dara please call me dad.” Mr. Lee said.

“Yes si… I mean dad.” I said “what can I do for you?” I asked.