Dinner With the rentals

Lifetime

Chaerin pov

I got to my parents’ house 5 minutes before 7 o’clock. I wikied Sandara Park. I found out her sister is none other Park Bom.

I opened the door to my parent’s house and greeted my mother. I than headed to the living room and the TV.

It was 7:10 and still no sign of the Park’s. I sighed and got up to find my father.

I found him in his study.

“If the Park’s are not here by 7:20 I am leaving.” I said to my father.

“No.no.no they will be here shortly they just called because they got lost on the way here.” He said.

Ding Dong

“Wow, that must be them they are quick.” My father said and ran out of the room. I sighed for to the millionth time tonight and went out to greet are guest.

 I stopped in the middle stair. I see a goddess, angel at the end of the steps.

I try to walk down the steps as calmly as possible. I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Parks. I Then turn to who I assume is Dara and greet her. I give my hand to her and lead her into the living room, have her sit right next to me and watch the TV.

 

Mr. Park pov

“That was easier than I thought it would be.” I said.

I could see it in Chaerin’s eyes that she fell in love with my daughter at first sight.

“Yes well Chaerin always liked older women that looked young.” Mr. Lee said as we headed to the living room. I smile when I see Chaerin wrap her arm around the shoulder of my daughter.

As we sat down Mr. Lee “We have a wedding to plan so turn off the TV and let’s talk.”

Dara turned off the TV and looked at the four of us waiting for one of us to talk.

“Your wedding will be at the end of the month.” I said.

“It is enough time to get the wedding and honeymoon planed and for a press conference.” Mr. Lee said.

“Chaerin you will have to cancel the concerts you wanted to do for your fans at the end of the month, can you do that?” I asked.

“Yes no one knows about them yet so that is not a problem.” Chaerin said.

“Dara darling we will have your help in the decorations for the wedding and reception and wedding gown.” Mrs. Park said.

“Why don’t we stop the wedding talk for now and have dinner.” Mrs. Lee said.

 We all nodded and headed to the dining room.

We all ate in silence.

As we were getting ready I had a brilliant idea.

“Dara why don’t you go home with Chaerin, You two will be living together in less than a month time.” I said.

“Okay, Chaerin are you okay with that?” Dara asked.

 “Yeah, that is just fine with me.” Chaerin said.

They left for Chaerin’s car.

“Well it had been a pleasure but we should really be going.” I said and left with my wife.