Second, First date

Lifetime

Minzy pov

            When I got home I was not a happy camper,  I took a ride from a complete stranger telling him I lived a few blocks from where I really did, Got home and sat down in silence. Why did Bom have to just leave me alone and be with her fan I know it is her job but still. I called Dara and told her about what happened and headed to my room getting ready to go to sleep. I had to turn my phone off, it kept ringing ruining my sleep.

I got to work today a little early; I had a few things I needed to finish. Dara came up after an hour.

            “Hey Minji, how you doing today?” Dara asked.

            “Fine, I just need to get things done I did not do” I said continuing with typing on the computer.

            “Minji I am sorry” I look up surprised that Bom was here and not Dara, I look over at Dara’s door and see that it is closed with blinds shut. Damn she left me with her sister.

            “Its fine I get it, you are a celebrity, and you have fans who want to talk to you no matter what is going on right then and there.” I said looking back at my screen.

            “No it is not fine I should have just been with you all day and not just completely forget about you.” Bom said.

I look up at her and see sincerity in her eyes “You know, I was looking forward to the date and when we got there and you ignored me I felt like I was not interesting enough to keep your mind on me” I said looking Bom straight in the eye.

            Bom put her hands on my checks and made are foreheads touch, “You are way interesting to me, I really like you Minji and I want to get to know you.” Bom planted a kiss on my lips. My heart exploded, my stomach did flip flops, I swear I saw fireworks.

            When Bom ended the kiss, she looked at me with so much love, “Can we start over and try a second, first date?” Bom asked.

I just nodded my head like an idiot. She smiled “Good” After that she left and I started to work again.

-----------------------=---------------------=-----------------------------=-----------------------------=--------------------------=---------------------------------=---------------------------=------------------------

Hey so here is a small chapter, hope you enjoyed it.