Overwhelmed

Lifetime

Chaerin pov

I started the car and go as fast as I can out of there.

I see Dara with her eyes closed.

God damn it I should have had more security there. I thought.

I broke the traffic laws and got to my house in record time.

I bring Dara into the bedroom onto the bed. I grab my cell and call my father.

“Chaerin…” my father started before I cut him off.

“WHAT THE HELL DAD, YOU SHOULD HAVE HIRED MORE SECURITY, SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER PERPARED.” I scream into my phone.

“Chae...” I hear I hurry and hang up the phone not wanting to hear anymore of him at the moment and not wanting Dara to hear me yell at my father.

I rush to Dara “How are you?” I asked.

“I’m fine it was just overwhelming.” Dara said. I nodded my head in understanding. “I’m sorry I should have been prepared.” I said.

“No, no it’s fine I am okay.” Dara said.

I hear my cell ring but don’t move to answer. I look into Dara’s eyes and lean in, I place my lips on hers, Dara instantly responded to me.

After a minute we stopped from lack of oxygen in are lungs.

“Dara, I Love You, since I first saw you.” I said looking into Dara’s eyes as I said my confession.

Dara stayed silent, I lower my head stood up and began to walk to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara pov

When I heard what Chaerin said I was frozen in shock.

She just said she loved me I thought.

I get up when I see Chae by the door. I ran to her and hugged her from behind.

“I love you to Chae.” Is aid burying my face in her back. “When we get married at the end of the month and I say my vows they will be from my heart and the truth.” I said.

“Dara…” Chae started, she turned around and hugged me back.

The rest of the day we cuddled in bed ignoring the rest of the world even just for a little period of time.

 

Park Bom pov

I was roaming the streets with a mask and sunglasses on.

I was getting something to eat from the vendor. When I turned to leave I bumped into a girl. She fell to the ground.

“Oh, my I am so sorry.” I said and helped the girl up and dusted her off.

“No your fine.” She said.

Wow her voice sounds like an angel.

“My name is minzy.” the lady that fell said.

“I’m Jenny.” I said.

“Nice to meet you Jenny.” Minzy said.

“You too.” I said.

“Well u got to get to work bye.” Minzy said.

“Bye” I said and we parted ways.

Hope I can meet her again one day… I thought… I got to go see my sister at her office see if she is doing okay.