I'm here

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N LOL I don't even know how to end this story anymore...but I sorta figured it out.....just don't kill me because Imma make it heavily angsty before I make the happy ending everyone would love.

All heads turned to the door as footsteps were heard.In the door stood a beautifull brunnette woman with long braided hair and expensive clothes.

"Well,I didn't expect for you to go so low as to do this Taeyeon." She rolled her eyes,stepping in."Seriously?You tied up my half son?" She strutted in,untying Jungkook and gently carrying him to his mother's side."He's not even your son.Godamn ." Taeyeon snapped,clicking her teeth."He's still the son of my son's father.Either way,he's Hoseok's brother and I wouldn't dream of you hurting him or any of his brothers." They both walked past each other sending glares.

"A child with 2 mothers.Hah,how ridiculous." Taeyeon strutted in her heels,the skirt of her dress flowing with the wind."Jungkook is as much my son as Hoseok is also Hyoyeon's." Ji eun hissed through gritted teeth."Well,if you're so hell bent on claiming him as your son....then what will you do if I do this?" Taeyeon walked to Jungkook and pulled him from his mother's arms,throwing the boy across the room.

"Jungkook!!!" The two women shouted.Ji eun quickly moved to run to the injured boy's side but a gun stopped her from doing so."Do not touch....if you don't want him to die...." Taeyeon had a smug smile on her face....she turned the gun to poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter