The Kim twins

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I'l be doing maybe two or three backstory chapters for these two.....messed up twins...

The rich girls from the provinces,Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon were twins.They've been separated when born because of a dispute that their parents had,thus Taeyeon was raised in Jeonju while Hyoyeon was raised in Incheon. But the two have met in Seoul and instantly close whilst living together in their college dorm.

Hyoyeon's forte was dancing while Taeyeon's was singing.In weekends,they'd go to the park and perform.Using the money they earned to help the less fortunate.They were both kind-hearted and beautifull inside and out......they both loved  each other completely as sisters.....until Jessica Jung happened......(Taengsic and Hyosic guys!!!)

Jessica moved into the dorm next to them with her sister and she caught the attention of a certain Kim Taeyeon.She fell in love with Jessica thus,she told her twin."I'm telling you Hyo.She's perfect and when I saw her....it's like she's glowing and oh my gosh she was just so beautifull." Hyoyeon only nodded,uninterested with the topic."Well,I'm going to dance class.See you later Tae." She waved."See you Hyo." 

In her dance class,the teacher introduced a new student....Jung Jessica.Hyoyeon's ears perked up at the name and she saw a beautifull girl shyly smiling at everyone.....but she still wasn't interested.That night,Hyoyeon told Taeyeon about Jessica being in her dance class......

Kim Taeyeon,in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter