Jungkookie......

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pov

I was wheeled by Jimin to a room with a window......nobody looked at me when I came......I looked at Jimin."It's a two sided mirror.You can see them but they can't see you." I nodded as I looked in and cried.

Jungkook was lying on a bed with several machines connected to him......a machine to help him breathe,a machine to monitor his heart beat,a machine to make sure he lives,and more.......he looked so pale......his lips.....once pink,were now blue......his skin.....once peachy-ish white,now as pale as ever.........his eyes once sparkling with delightfullness,so empty.....closed shut.......he looked so thin.......he looks like one single breeze will take him up from his feet.....flying with the wind like a fallen leaf......

"Tae,you need to know something......" I looked at Jimin who stared at Jungkook's frail body."Yoongi has been giving news to us......he says we deserve to know how much of an a**hole we were to him....." He trailed off......I put a hand on his shoulder,urging him to continue.....

"He said his ribs were broken and basically most of the bones on his left.....which took the impact.....his head was heavily damaged too......and his right was full of scratches where it scraped the road......" He bit his bottom lip as tears flowed from his eyes freely......"H-he had some internal bleeding and his....legs......they're broken......they said he will heal but......." I squeezed his hands using my eyes to plead for him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter