Jieun eomma part 2

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1136853/1/here-for-you-comfort-brotherhood-bts-bangtan-jungkookcentric

Hoseok pov

I sat on the park bench......it's a little early for me to be here but it's better to be safe than sorry right?Then there's a woman coming to me......she looks quite like me.......black hair.......long face........big-ish forehead.........could she be....

"Hello,Hoseok.I'm your mother." I widened my eyes."B-but you can't!!!You abandoned me!!!You left me with dad!!!" She forwned a bit before sitting down next to me."I didn't mean to......I was sixteen at the time......I was confused okay?I just wanted the best for you and I knew that I couldn't give you that.....I was only sixteen and a stripper with multiple jobs.I barely had time to even enjoy my new home,how would you think I could've raised you?" I felt guilty.....was this real? "Is that true?" She nodded and told me how I got my name.(We all know this so I'm not gonna type it all again.) 

"You're brave and passionate Hoseok.And you love your fmily and will do anything for them...just like your uncle Hope." I nodded."What was the consequence gonna be if I was late?" She laughed at that."Nah,I was just scaring you.Since I know Hope always believes threats so easily and takes them way too seriously.....I somehow knew you would too...and you did." This time I laughed with her.

"Okay,I gotta get going now.How about we meet at the King's restaurant tomorrow?For l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter