We're here

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

I smiled fondly as Jungkook's eyes fluttered open."Goodmorning little bunny." He smiled at me,rubbing his eyes. "Hey there hyung." He tried standing up but I held him down."Don't.It'll just hurt you." He shook his head."How am I gonna move around hyung?" I rolled my eyes and picked him up."Time for breakfast.....and medicine too.You feeling alright?" He shrugged."A bit dizzy but I'm fine." I walked to the kitchen,carrying him and gently sat him on the chair.

"Pancakes with bacon Jungkook or would you like some eggs with that?" Mom gave him a plateful of food which he munched happily."Is it good?" He nodded cheerfully."Mom and. I made those.Glad you like it." I hugged him a bit.A knock came from the door.

"Where is he?!" Hoseok burst into the apartment and suddenly hugged Jungkook,startling him."Are you okay?Don't worry I made sure they both learned their lesson." He sat with us,pulling his boyfriend along."So,I assume you'll be back in Seoul?" I shook my head."I got a job in L.A and mom found a nice school for Jungkook there.Bunny,you like singing and dancing right?" He nodded and tilted his head in confusion."We'll be moving to L.A and I'm kinda asking you both to come with us.....for Jungkook." He shrugged."I'm in but I think Yoongi will need time to think and I know Namjoon will be there too." He wiggled his eyebrows."I'm in.When are we all leaving?" I brought out the tickets."Next week."

A/N This is why this story is gonna be fra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter