What?

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt myself get crushed but something was stopping it and it was....on top of me(?)It was the one being crushed instead of me......it was protecting me.....then I felt it.....it was warm.....and wet(?)........then I felt warm air on my neck.

Then I remembered......."Jungkook!!!" I screamed as I opened up my eyes......it was him.....he was looking at me with his chocolate eyes.......an incredible amount of blood oozing out of him......he's bleeding too much......"Jungkook." I sat up and layed him on my lap.

He was breathing unevely......and he was.....smiling(?)......"Kookie.....baby.....don't leave me......" He touched my face and I knew what he wanted even if he didn't say it........I kissed him......

He was still smiling when I pulled away......."Jungkook......hang on....please......you don't deserve this......" Tears were flowing from my eyes and I fought hard not too break down in front of him......."Yes,I do Tae.Goodbye......" I gripped him tight against my chest......"Noo,Jungkook.Just hold on please.....for me......" He sighed."Yes,I do.You said it yourself Tae hyung." I shook my head rapidly......no.....no......just no........

"No,I didn't mean that.....I'm sorry.....please,just hold on for me......." I looked around frantically for my phone...."I'm so sorry.......be happy Tae......" He kissed me one last time before he went limp......."Nonononono don't die on me Jungkook!!!!" I shook him........"Godamnit Jungkook.I should've been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter