Freaking drama

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1095841 

This isn't an angst chapter tho some of the angst scenes will be mentioned here.Just enjoy this comedy chapter with Yoongi and Namjoon because I don't do comedy and fluff very much.....I prefer angst but since it's so early in the morning and I feel so hyper.....

Namjoon pov

I walked into the private bar I owned.It's only Yoongi and I in here....and the bartender......why are we here?Drama...

"Damn all the drama." I said as I took a shot of vodka."Yeah,it never seems to ing end...." He took a swig from his glass."There's always so much drama.First,Jungkook's drama and now their mom is ing missing!!!" I have no idea how much we're actually drinking right now.....

"Damn those people are so bipolar." He huffed as he sipped on a cocktail.....which I don't know where it came from....."I can't keep up with their moods." Another swig......"I'm actually wondering if Jin and Jungkook are the real brothers and not the half ones." I gave Yoongi a look of questioning."Why can't Jin dance and Jungkook can?!" I.hate.this.midget. "Yah,don't insult my husband like that!!!" He shrugged."Oh yeah,that explains it.....you guys ae both married and can't dance." He sniggered as he took yet another swig.

"At least Hoseok and I can dance unlik---" I put a hand over his mouth."Stop already.We're here to forget the drama." He shrugged."It just doesn't end.I guess it's just part of our lives now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter