Baby

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pov

I walked hand in hand with Jungkook as we strolled through the grocery store aisles."Hyung,can we get chocolate?" I smiled as I ruffled his hair."Of course baby." He squealed happily and grabbed my hand pulling me to the chocolates and sweets aisle.

"Had fun baby?" Jungkook nodded as Jimin ruffled his hair."You got everything needed?" I nodded as I placed the bags in the trunk of the car and lifted Jungkook,who giggled happily,into the car."We ought to watch out for him.He's so hyper that it's getting hard to keep up with him." Jimin and I laughed as I Jungkook's hair."Sleepy little boo.So angelic. Don't ever let go of him because you let me go for him and there's no one like us." I rolled my eyes as I shift Jungkook a little so he's not uncomfortable as he sleeps."Remember when I was so mad at you? I was so disgusted with myself when I realized." I pat his back gently."It wasn't your fault you reacted normally to meeting your replacement." 

-flashback-

Jimin pov

I stumbled across the streets,bottle in hand.A kid comes stumbling and falls on me."Who the heck is this sh*t?!" I gripped his hair to look at his face.I laughed when I did."Jungkook?Wah,you look so ugly!!!" I laugh loudly as I stuggled to stand."What did he even see in you?You're so weak and ugly." His eyes filled with tears and I laughed at it."Oh look he's crying.You gonna call for your mommy kid?" I laughed again as he ran away from me.

-flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter