Jungkookie's eomma

Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N It's Kookie's nightmare basically

I walk around a hallway which I recognize as the halls of my dad's manor.What am I doing here?I look around.It still looks the same as ever.....nothing changed......the emptiness lingering in the atmosphere was still there.....it never left.I walked around and reached a door leading to my room.Why did I go here?Why am i here?How did I get here? I shook my head,putting the questions aside for later.

"Eomma?" She was sitting on my bed,hugging my teddy bear."Jungkookie,I missed you my baby." She hugged me tight as if she never wants to let go."Eomma?" She smiled."Hey there baby boy." 

The scenery changed and now I'm in my father's office,crying.But why?"Dad,please stop." He continued kicking my stomach until I sputtered out blood."That's how worthless you are." He spit on me before leaving and slamming the door behind him,leaving me beaten up and coughing out blood.

"Eo-eomma....." My throat hurts......as if a smoldering hot iron rod was shoved down into it and burned it."Eomma where are you?" Tears flowed endlessly."Eomma.....dad hurt me again......." She left me.....they left me....they all left me to die........

I felt the floor shaking......I crawled away,trying to save myself from the unknown.A large hole opens up from the ground and I feel myself falling.....falling......

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Jimin-hyung's eyes.I clung to him and see Tae's eyes.I motioned for him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter