015 (300 Subs/ Meanie Watch Zootopia)

Let Me Barge Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu was glad Wonwoo didn’t push the horror movie options. He wasn’t ashamed to admit that he loved cartoon movies, especially Disney ones. Zootopia was by far one of the best movies he’d ever seen and Wonwoo agreed. Because they had both seen the movie before, they didn’t mind talking during it.

“I love that Judy doesn't let anyone stop her from chasing her dream,” Wonwoo said.

“Yeah, like the first time I watched it, I cried during the training montage.”

Wonwoo snorts and tries to stifle his laughter but fails. Mingyu playfully glares at him.

“I’m sorry it’s just….you cried? That’s something I’d like to see.”

Mingyu stuck his tongue out at the older, “Well you probably won’t, it was a one-time thing.”

But Mingyu lied. It wasn’t a one-time thing because when the training montage started he was already sniffling, much to Wonwoo’s amusement.

“One-time thing, huh?” Wonwoo mocked.

“Shut up,” Mingyu muttered. He tried to sound intimidating, but his voice cracked, betraying him and making Wonwoo laugh even harder.

Mingyu stopped crying once the training montage ended and Judy was already on her way to Zootopia.

“So I took a criminal justice class in high school…”

“High school’s offer that?”

“Okay fine, I watch a lot of American crime shows.”

Wonwoo giggled.

“Anyways, I really liked this movie so I started to read into it, and apparently this movie signifies the American justice system. Like, the predators are supposed to represent the minorities. How they’re feared for no reason at all except that they’re the minority and it seems like the system itself is out to get them. That’s when I noticed that, in a lot of the shows I watched, it seemed like the minorities were always the ones causing trouble while the white people saved the day.”

Wonwoo nodded, “You must really like those shows.”

Mingyu shrugged, “They’re fun, plus a few of them include medical jargon so it helps me study. I want to go into forensics.”

Wonwoo smiled at Mingyu. He loved learning things about him because they always surprised him. Who knew that his love for forensics was the reason he sobbed during a kids’ movie?

They watched the movie in silence, just enjoying it, when Wonwoo remembered something.

“I cried during Moana.”

Mingyu almost choked on his popcorn.

“It’s the part where her grandma dies. Like, I don’t know, I’m super close to my grandma so seeing that made me think, ‘What would I do if she died?’ So I got real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter