012 (200 Subs/ Wonkyun Flasback)

Let Me Barge Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I HAVE GREAT NEWS!”

“I suddenly have somewhere else to go,” Wonwoo tried to run but Soonyoung tackled him before he made his great escape.

“Won!”

“Okay fine. What’s up?”

“I got into Machine!”

“What, no way! Congrats bro!” Wonwoo pulled Soonyoung in for a hug.

The local dance team, Machine, was well known for only taking in members once in a blue moon so when the opportunity does arise, the competition is extremely cut throat. Most people have to audition multiple times to get in.

Soonyoung auditioned once.

“My first practice is today after school, but I don’t have a ride. Do you mind?”

“Not at all! I’ll drop you off and then you can just text me when you’re done and I’ll get you!”

“This is why you’re the best, Won!”

“I try,” Wonwoo shrugged.

~

From: Soonyoung

Hey Won! Practice just ended. Ready when u r!

Wonwoo quickly finished the ramen he made himself for dinner and went out into the cold to warm up his car.

His car was old and, to be honest, every time he used it he wondered if the car will even start or if it’ll suddenly die on him, but the fun was all in the surprise.

Soonyoung’s practice was being held at one of the member’s houses and he actually lived pretty close to Wonwoo so he arrived in less than 10 minutes.

To: Soonyoung

Outside

He turned off the car and sat back in his seat while he waited for Soonyoung to come out. After a few minutes Soonyoung still didn’t come out so he decided to call instead.

“Hey Won! Sorry I’m almost out I swear, but Mrs. Im insisted I eat something before I left. How about you come inside? It’s cold out there and there’s cookies in here!”

“…Fine.”

Wonwoo basically ran to the front door, no longer able to withstand the cold night air.

He knocked and a few seconds later the door was opened. He was expecting Soonyoung so seeing the face of a complete stranger surprised him, especially because said stranger was very attractive.

It seemed that the other boy was just as mesmerized by Wonwoo, which is why neither of them moved until Soonyoung came out of the kitchen, munching on what looked like cookies.

“Har jew chu gonna jusht stuand der oh wha?”

“What?” they both asked, snapping out of their dazes.

Soonyoung swallowed his food and rolled his eyes pulling Wonwoo into the kitchen.

“Jaebum, this is my friend, Wonwoo,” he introduced Wonwoo to another guy who was sitting at the kitchen counter stuffing his face with cookies. Said guy waved since he knew his mouth was full and, unlike Soonyoung, had manners.

Wonwoo waved back and looked over his shoulder unconsciously. Soonyoung and Jaebum both noticed and shared a smirk. Jaebum washed down the cookies with some milk and called his brother in to the kitchen.

“Changkyun! Come here!”

“What?” Changkyun came in and instantly froze. The cute guy was still here.

“Okay so since you two are making it so obvious, just greet each other and plan a date already.”

“A what?!” Wonwoo and Changkyun, screamed at the same time.

“See you two are already so in sync. How about Saturday? We have a performance and you’re both going so you can meet up beforehand and have dinner or something and then go to the performance together.”

Wonwoo and Changkyun were just in shock.

“Great! Now I’ll take your phones,” Soonyoung reached over and plucked both their both their phones from their pockets. He threw Wonwoo’s at Jaebum and kept Chankyung’s.

“Put your brothers number in there,” he instructed.

When they were both done, they handed back the phones. As soon as Wonwoo got his phone he grabbed Soonyoung and pulled him out of the house and to his car, Soonyoung waved goodbye at the pair of brothers.

Once inside the car, Wonwoo started it up and while waiting for i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter