001

Let Me Barge Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should really consider investing into some sort of housekeeping. This place is a mess!”

Mingyu rolled his eyes, and Seokmin wonders why Mingyu hardly ever invites him over.

“You know I have a lot of studying to do if I wanna get into med school. Besides, when I clean this place is much cleaner than yours anytime of the year.”

Seokmin ignored the insult, “As a doctor in training, you would think you’d promote hygiene more.”

“The place is a mess, I’ll give you that, but I know how to take care of myself bro.”

“Psh, whatever.”

Seokmin cleared a pile of clothes, clean he hoped, from Mingyu’s couch and made himself a space to sit in and the TV. Mingyu had a huge exam on Monday so Seokmin knew that “hanging out” was just going to be him watching TV while Mingyu studied, then they’d get dinner together. Seokmin would leave after they ate and Mingyu would keep studying with the occasional nap squeezed in. When dinner time came, Mingyu offered to cook to Seokmin’s delight and the two enjoyed their food while catching up on each other’s week. When Seokmin left he gave Mingyu the usual speech on sleeping and eating enough and finished it off with “Don’t stress too much.”

Mingyu was actually quite confident on the material so he decided that it wouldn’t hurt to go to bed early and just spend the next day studying even more. It wasn’t like he had plans anyway. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. For the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter