013

Let Me Barge Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu woke up to his alarm and, for the first time in a long time, felt like he got a decent amount of sleep.

He got dressed and made himself look presentable before heading into the kitchen where he noticed the note Jeonghan had left the night before. Wasn’t there something he had to-

“OH !” He exclaimed when he remembered Jeonghan told him to have lunch in his and Jisoo’s apartment. But he had told Wonwoo to meet him at the café for lunch. Well, .

Mingyu sighed and served himself a glass of milk that he gulped down before he headed upstairs to inform Jeonghan he will not be joining him for lunch. He took a quick look at the clock before leaving his apartment.

“10:10. Early enough to have him interrogate me and still be on time for my date.”

Going to Jeonghan and Jisoo’s apartment was like a chore to Mingyu on most days. It’s not that he didn’t enjoy their company, but the two loved to treat Mingyu like their son. Which was fine until Jeonghan started nagging and Jisoo told his infamous dad jokes. He couldn’t complain though, he was a lonely college freshman a few months ago, but thanks to them he was able to befriend more PNU students. They were also the ones that helped Seokmin meet Soonyoung and as much of a head that Seokmin was sometimes, Mingyu still loved him like a brother and wanted what was best for him all the time.

He should have expected Jeonghan to still be asleep, but luckily Jisoo woke up at the crack of dawn every day, so he wasn’t surprised that the latter was the one to greet him at the door, immediately warning him to be quiet.

“Jeonghan said you were coming for lunch,” the older commented as he set a cup of coffee and some cookies in front of Mingyu.

“Yeah, I sorta forgot and asked Wonwoo out for lunch so I figured I’d come here for breakfast.”

“Jeonghan’s gonna kill you.”

“Who are you talking to and why am I gonna kill them?” said a sleepy Jeonghan as he emerged from the bedroom. As soon as he saw Mingyu his eyes widened and he jumped over to the younger, embracing him.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING MY WONWOO!”

“Hyung! I can’t breathe!”

Jisoo managed to pull Jeonghan off Mingyu and sat him down on his lap instead. Jeonghan was still jumpy, but part of it was probably because he was being held by Jisoo.

Mingyu always admired the way the two seemed to go so well together. Jeonghan enjoyed sleeping in whereas Jisoo felt there were never enough hours in the day. Jeonghan was dramatic (in a good way) while Jisoo was much more laid back. Even now as he witnessed Jisoo soothing Jeonghan who was uncharacteristically hyper, Mingyu could tell they were meant to be.

But when will I find someone like that?

“Okay, now that you can breathe, tell us!” Jeonghan demanded from across the table, still on Jisoo’s lap.

“Um, well he sort of showed up at my apartment the other night?”

“WHAT? MY BABY IS HAVING ?!”

“Mingyu, do we need to have the talk?” Jisoo asked worriedly.

“NO! Hyung, we’re not having and my real parents gave me that talk long ago. Can I finish, please?”

Jeonghan pouted and snuggled closer to Jisoo mumbling something about how he was Mingyu’s real mom. Mingyu took that as his cue to continue.

“Okay, so he literally barges into my apartment and I shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter