011

Let Me Barge Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you have fun?”

“Don’t make this about me. We both know what has to be addressed first.”

“I need to know if you had fun though. Then we can talk about my feelings and all that crap.”

“Then yes, I had a great time. He’s…perfect.”

“That’s what you said about Changkyung.”

Wonwoo was silent for a moment and a wave of guilt hit Seungcheol.

“I know. That’s how I know I like him,” he said once they arrived to their building.

Seungcheol nodded and parked the car. The two got out and headed into the building.  They were both very quiet as they walked through the lobby and onto the elevator. Once inside their apartment however, Seungcheol made a run for his room, but Wonwoo was prepared and tackled his best friend before he was even halfway there.

“GET OFF OF ME! YOUR BONEY HURTS!”

“Cheol, it isn’t even touching you so how can you complain about my ? That hurts my heart, you know.” Wonwoo maintained his composure although he was struggling. Seungcheol was well-built so if he wanted to, he could-

“WON, I’M SERIOUS. I WILL KICK YOU INTO CHAN’S ROOM IF YOU DON’T GET OFF. DON’T FORGET MY BLACKBELT.”

“As much as I would love to spend time with that adorable munchkin across the hall, I’ll have to pass. Also, how can I forget? That’s the same interesting fact you always bring up when you flirt.”

“WON!”

“I’ll get off when I trust you won’t just run into your room and shut yourself from the rest of the world. Do you forget I met Jihoon at the same time you did? That he was my friend too? You can talk to me Cheol.”

“No.”

“Why? Why won’t you? I’m your best friend!”

“I know…Won, I just want to forget him okay?”

“Kind of hard to do that when you see him around campus and when you visit Jun.”

“I can avoid the music building from now on and Jun wasn’t my favorite person so-“

“Cheol.”

Seungcheol sighed and accepted defeat. Wonwoo didn’t get up though.

“I just…I just love him okay? I know it’s stupid with everything he’s put me through, but…if not him then who?”

“You’re right, I haven’t met a couple more compatible than you two. Stubborn, bossy, temperamental-“

“I get it, Won.”

Wonwoo smiled and ruffled Seungcheol’s hair.

“You’ll figure it out. Avoiding each other can only last so long.”

“Did you not witness what happened tonight? He hates me.”

“He doesn’t. In fact, he loves you so much he was scared to lose you.”

Wonwoo paused, he knew the answer, but he had to reassure Seungcheol he had done nothing wrong, “Did you actually cheat?”

“Of course I didn’t!”

“Then you have nothing to worry about. Let him cool off, Mingyu probably talked to him tonight and if I know anything about him it’s that he’s goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter