The Little Girl

Hidden

2005, Korea

 

Author's POV

 

A woman with a nurse uniform came at the door of an orphangae *knock knock* "Yes? May I help you?" A woman with brown curly hair welcomed the nurse with a warm smile.

 

"Uhmm... This little girl just lost her family from an accident. We would like to ask if there is still room for her?" The woman nodded and smiled at the girl. "You can come inside."

 

The little girl has big sparkly brown eyes, brown wavy long hair and pale white skin. "So you can fill this information form and I can introduce the kids to her." The nurse looked down and scratched her head. "The problem is..." She was hesitant for a moment.

 

 

"She had an amnesia." The girl right next to her shivers in fear, she can't seem to speak up. "We think that her name is the only thing she remembers after the accident. As we looked upon her record, she was born in March 24, 1998."

 

The nurse looked at the woman. "She doesn't seem to have any other relatives that we can contact."

 

The woman looked at the girl her eyes full of worry. "Poor thing." She whispered under her breath. "Bom? Is it?" The woman asked the little girl kindly. "Y-yes?" Her voice rembling as she speak, she looked around feeling confuse.

 

"A-are you my mom?" The girl asked with her tiny voice. "You can call me that. I can be your mom." The girl looked at her and felt secured around her. Finally the girl let out a giggle and hugged the woman. 

 

 

She hugged her back and whispered in her ear. "I promise, I will protect you." The girl broke the hug and smiled at the nurse. "Thank you."

 

The nurse smiled back and hugged the girl and said goodbye, and went back to the hospital. The woman held the little girl's hand. "Now let's meet your sisters and brothers."

 

The girl is excited as she walked towards the door. "Kids! We have a newcomer." The kids gathered around her, causing her to hide behind the woman. "Don't worry, there just excited that you came." The woman smiled at her warmly and pushed her softly towards the others.

 

A girl around her age welcomed her first. "Hi my name is Sandara, Nice meeting you." "Hi my name is Chaerin." "Hi, my name is Minji." All the girls have introduced themselves to her. "Unnie, Finally we have another older sister." Minji said excitedly to Sandara.

 

There are 4 boys waiting to meet her as well. "Hi my name is Jiyong." "Hi my name is Youngbae." "Hi my name is Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun." "Hi my name is Daesung." The boys introduced themselves. "Hyung! Come Here." Jiyong waved at far right corner.

 

There is a boy seem to a lot more older than the girl. He is tall, short black hair and those sharp black eyes.

 

He lifted his gaze away from his book and saw the girl wearing a warm smile upon her face. He stood up and placed the book down the table, and walked towards her.

 

"Hi my name is Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun." He looked at her with a faint smile and went back to read his book. 

 

 

"Hyung can be a little... Hmmm... Quiet?" Seunghyun said. "You can call me seungri, as you can say me and hyung have the same name. It's my nickname."

 

He smiled widely revealing all his teeth. "Don't worry once you get to know him, he's actually nice." Jiyong patted her head.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Bom, Park Bom." She introduced herself and bowed to them. "Bom, like the spring!" Daesung exclaimed.

 

"So, Now that you know their names, I'll tour you around the whole orphanage." The woman said as she held her hand.

 

"Umma, I'll just take her." Sandara volunteered. "Okay, if you insist." Sandara held Bom's hand and she showed the house happily.

 

After finishing the tour, they sat down at the sofa "So, how did you end up here?" Sandara asked with a bit of caution to avoid the gloomy atmosphere. "Honestly..." Bom Hesitated for a bit.

 

"I don't remember anything at all." Bom smiled at Sandara, but Sandara can sense that she's just putting on a smile. "It's okay, I'm sorry for asking." Sandara said looking at the floor. "It's okay, The next thing I knew I was in a hospital and the nurse sent me here for adoption."

 

Bom said happily, sending a sign to Sandara to not feel sorry. "Hmmm... You're such a bright girl, I just want to pinch your cheeks."

 

Sandara smiled and pinched Bom's cheeks like she said. "Good thing you're happy again, don't feel sad for me. You? How did you end up here?"

 

Bom asked while rubbing her cheeks. "Ohhh... Umma is the owner of this orphanage." Bom looked at Sandara surprised. "Really? No wonder you called her umma awhile ago." Bom said in disbelief.

 

Sandara let out a laugh. "Everyone calls my mom, Umma." She continues to laugh. "I'm sorry." Bom jokingly frowned. "Don't be sad." Sanadara faked a frown as well. They looked at each other and laughed it off.

 

Bom's POV

 

Finally I can feel the warmth of having a family once again.

 


I know that the gifs don't show that they are kids, but you get the idea. FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ~(^_^~) Can you recommend who is Sandara's Mother? Thank you.

The pairing here in the story isn't official yet, it depends on what the majority wants. Suggest, who you want to be the partner of Bom. Thanks :)